What is your daily skin care routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your daily skin care routine?

I wash my face then I tone and apply moisturizer. Pretty simple but efficient. Should I be adding more steps? What do you do?

I pretty much do the same. Once or twice a week I use a scrub and then a face mask after cleansing then I tone and moisturize.

Comment

KayDoubleU do you use any product just for blackheads?

Comment

• KayDoubleU
        KayDoubleU commented
        Editing a comment
        My charcoal mask usually helps with removing my blackheads

KayDoubleU is it a mask that you peel off? I have one that are just to be rinsed with water and found them not to work so well.

Comment

It's a peel-off mask. If I can't my hands on that, I usually use a regular rinse mask (mostly with lime extract in it) then use a nose strip since my blackheads are only on my nose.

Comment

Mine are also just in the nose but it seems there is nothing I do to really take them all out. I know part of them still is in my nose. I've tried the Biore products and nothing changes! KayDoubleU

Comment

chibicano the Biore didn't work?! Woah.. Tried any home remedies?

Comment

KayDoubleU well I've seen some diy blackhead treatments but I honestly feel scared to try something that would make the problem worse.

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
                KayDoubleU well I've seen some diy blackhead treatments but I honestly feel scared to try something that would make the problem worse.
                I totally understand. Some do seem a bit weird; especially those that talk about using actual glue.

Comment

Basically the same like everyone else. Wash, tone, moisturize. But what I use for a long time is a set from my dermatologist. I used to break out a lot. And those were not just pimples but cystic acne. They were painful. And hit my self-esteem to an all-time low. That's why I resorted to an expert and not just drug store medications. And, SUNBLOCK!

Comment

KayDoubleU I've seen so many vlogs telling that how bad is putting glue on your face and still those videos are viral!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                      Basically the same like everyone else. Wash, tone, moisturize. But what I use for a long time is a set from my dermatologist. I used to break out a lot. And those were not just pimples but cystic acne. They were painful. And hit my self-esteem to an all-time low. That's why I resorted to an expert and not just drug store medications. And, SUNBLOCK!
                      oh yes sunblock! I always forget it!! Since very rarely I go out and take some sun when I do my face is always screaming for help !

Comment

KayDoubleU Glue? What are they thinking? Are they going to stick a different face on top of their own? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
                          KayDoubleU I've seen so many vlogs telling that how bad is putting glue on your face and still those videos are viral!
                          Exactly! I think you might need to try some more products and a wider variety of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                            KayDoubleU Glue? What are they thinking? Are they going to stick a different face on top of their own? LOL!
                            I know right?!

Comment

Working...
                            X