Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your daily skin care routine?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your daily skin care routine?

    I wash my face then I tone and apply moisturizer. Pretty simple but efficient. Should I be adding more steps? What do you do?

  • #2
    I pretty much do the same. Once or twice a week I use a scrub and then a face mask after cleansing then I tone and moisturize.

    Comment


    • #3
      KayDoubleU do you use any product just for blackheads?

      Comment


      • KayDoubleU
        KayDoubleU commented
        Editing a comment
        My charcoal mask usually helps with removing my blackheads

    • #4
      KayDoubleU is it a mask that you peel off? I have one that are just to be rinsed with water and found them not to work so well.

      Comment


      • #5
        It's a peel-off mask. If I can't my hands on that, I usually use a regular rinse mask (mostly with lime extract in it) then use a nose strip since my blackheads are only on my nose.

        Comment


        • #6
          Mine are also just in the nose but it seems there is nothing I do to really take them all out. I know part of them still is in my nose. I've tried the Biore products and nothing changes! KayDoubleU

          Comment


          • #7
            chibicano the Biore didn't work?! Woah.. Tried any home remedies?

            Comment


            • #8
              KayDoubleU well I've seen some diy blackhead treatments but I honestly feel scared to try something that would make the problem worse.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by chibicano View Post
                KayDoubleU well I've seen some diy blackhead treatments but I honestly feel scared to try something that would make the problem worse.
                I totally understand. Some do seem a bit weird; especially those that talk about using actual glue.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Basically the same like everyone else. Wash, tone, moisturize. But what I use for a long time is a set from my dermatologist. I used to break out a lot. And those were not just pimples but cystic acne. They were painful. And hit my self-esteem to an all-time low. That's why I resorted to an expert and not just drug store medications. And, SUNBLOCK!

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    KayDoubleU I've seen so many vlogs telling that how bad is putting glue on your face and still those videos are viral!

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                      Basically the same like everyone else. Wash, tone, moisturize. But what I use for a long time is a set from my dermatologist. I used to break out a lot. And those were not just pimples but cystic acne. They were painful. And hit my self-esteem to an all-time low. That's why I resorted to an expert and not just drug store medications. And, SUNBLOCK!
                      oh yes sunblock! I always forget it!! Since very rarely I go out and take some sun when I do my face is always screaming for help !

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        KayDoubleU Glue? What are they thinking? Are they going to stick a different face on top of their own? LOL!

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by chibicano View Post
                          KayDoubleU I've seen so many vlogs telling that how bad is putting glue on your face and still those videos are viral!
                          Exactly! I think you might need to try some more products and a wider variety of them.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                            KayDoubleU Glue? What are they thinking? Are they going to stick a different face on top of their own? LOL!
                            I know right?!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X