Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorites | My favorite article of clothing to wear is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorites | My favorite article of clothing to wear is....

Shorts!

My legs take up almost half of my height and are quite attractive to me so I love to wear shorts. Plus, I live in the tropics and it's someone too hot to consider wearing anything too long or thick.

What clothing item can you not live without?

I'm really into wearing all black. I didn't used to be...until I moved here to NYC and have lived here for awhile. They say it's the city where people where the most black. It's not considered goth here like it would be in my home state, Michigan. Blah. I'm a city girl.

I love wearing short shorts with heals...what kind of shoes do you pair with them? Pics or it didn't happen!

Also LUCKY YOU, YOU LIVE IN THE TROPICS! I'M JEALOUS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kati; 01-08-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I really love dresses and jumpsuits. Skirts that are a little flowy as well and well I love boots!

Comment

I like dresses too. Casual,comfy ones during the day and something more elegant on special occasions and dinner dates. They make me feel beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
          I really love dresses and jumpsuits. Skirts that are a little flowy as well and well I love boots!
          I love boots too! And casual dresses are the best. You look put together but feel like you're wearing pajamas.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
            I like dresses too. Casual,comfy ones during the day and something more elegant on special occasions and dinner dates. They make me feel beautiful.
            I agree! I love dressing up for special occasions...it really does make you feel beautiful when you're in an elegant dress with jewelry reserved for special occasions.

Comment

• Funky.Troy
              Funky.Troy commented
              Editing a comment
              Girl power, sister!

Originally posted by Kati View Post

I love boots too! And casual dresses are the best. You look put together but feel like you're wearing pajamas.
            Yes!! That is the best feeling in the world!

Comment

If to talk about me, I love wearing suits. It makes me feel more confident and presentable. Even if not all suits are comfy, today it is pretty easy to find a good, quality suit that also can be pretty cozy. There are a lot of clothing websites on the internet, where you can find almost everything you want. Some time ago I found a new job where it is mandatory to wear a suit, and despite the fact that I have a lot of suits, I wanted something new, that is how I got on matchinggear.com, which is one of the best clothing websites I have ever found on the internet. Furthermore, they have some discounts and promotions now, so take your chances, I am sure you will choose something for you too.

Comment

Working...
              X