What's in your bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your bag?

I like big bags. Even just going to the nearby mall, it' s what i bring. Because i bring everything with me. Of course my lipstick & foundation for a quick retouch. A comb or hairbrush, hand sanitizer, facial tissue, wet tissue, hand cream, candies or gums, book, extra pair of eyeglasses, sunblock, sunglasses, my wallet, etc. and the list goes on. I feel like i'm going to war without weapons if i leave them

Wow! You've got lots in there huh Troy? My wallet was always inside my bag of course. Else, how I'm gonna pay?

Comment

YellowChevy i have a big wallet too, lol! So if there's too much in the bag already, i just bring my card holder.

Comment

hahaha...big wallet huh? lots of money then.

Comment

I wish. 😊 i just like them big.

Comment

hahaha...a small coin purse will do for me. No problem with bills for I'll just fold 'em into teeny weeny little folds 'til they all fit in.

Comment

I constantly carry my backpack around with me and work on college work. So in there I really dont have that much, but it seems to be extremely heavy. Besides a computer, a couple books and a file folder, all i have it random stuff like pens and sticky notes.
              I also have a small one strap backpack that I carry my wallet, chapstick, a pen, and tampons in when I go shopping.

Comment

I bring my wallet, my tumbler or water, a sketch pad and pencils or pens (doesn't matter which, really) and a towel. Then my phone and earphones for some pumping up with life.
                Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

I bring my foldable umbrella, a pepper spray, my wallet and cardholder, keys, small make-up pouch, and some candies. LOL!

Comment

My mother always scold me for bringing a big and heavy shoulder bag everywhere, even if I will just be going to the mall and hang out with friends. Ever since I was a kid, I always want to bring stuff with me. So the things that are in my bag are the following:

1. Wallet
                    2. Notebook and Pen
                    3. Coin Purse
                    4. Vanity Kit
                    5. Phone
                    6. Chargers

There goes my list.

Comment

Men don`t carry around as much in there bags like women do. we simply carry necessities on the rare cases that we even decide to carry a bag with us . If I were to pack a bag to carry somewhere it would have my handkerchief, a pencil or pen and notepad and finally my body spray. I love smelling nice at all times

Comment

A dude that likes to smell nice at all times. Good for you! Girls like nice-smelling guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeBelgrave View Post
                          I love smelling nice at all times
                          Good for you Luke! I guess you're one dude that must have been followed by many(especially women) smelling nice always. Most men won't be like such since most hardly carry perfume or body spray and that they just smell usually their own body sweat. That's how men came to be known since most smells with their natural sweat scent.

Comment

Yeah I guess you can say that.....lol I know right

Comment

I carry my wallet, driving license, phone charger, and perfume. I don't carry a big bag, and carry only these with me, but I have a friend with whom I go out always, she always carries a lot of stuff with her. One can always find a perfume, wallet, some pieces of paper, a pair of affordable earphones, a small make-up pouch (obviously), lots of tissues, a pen and also some medicines.
                              Last edited by Peace; 05-27-2019, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X