No announcement yet.

What's in your bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever heard of a saying that, "If you drop something in a woman's bag, then it is lost forever?" That is hilarious!!!

Comment

for work: definitely some snacks, a water bottle, my small make-up kit, my coin purse, my wallet, stethoscope, and a lot of pens HAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
        for work: definitely some snacks, a water bottle, my small make-up kit, my coin purse, my wallet, stethoscope, and a lot of pens HAHAHA!
        Refresh my memory, you're a nurse, right? Coz i'm wondering why you need a stethoscope in your bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

Refresh my memory, you're a nurse, right? Coz i'm wondering why you need a stethoscope in your bag?
          Yes, I'm a nurse! Hahaha )

Comment

Without the below things I will not carry my bag

my purse,
            water bottle
            some snacks
            my cooler
            scarf
            scooty key
            house key
            pen and pencil
            some plain papers..

Comment

PONMALAR Oh, wow! You are just like me.. Big bag it is

Comment

Usually a pair of basketball shoes, tights, shorts, a shirt, shampoo and a towel sometimes you can find some amino acid pills and other light supplements. In case I am not going to work out, then don't carry a bag around.

Comment

I'm a big fan of bags. I often buy myself new bags and backpacks. I have a large collection of backpacks. I even have custom bags and backpacks. I think this is a very important element of clothing, so I collect bags for all occasions. Usually I try to take as many things with me as possible, but it's hard for me to carry everything with me, so I try to force myself to take only the most necessary. I always have napkins, wet and dry, it often helps me out. It is necessary to have a bottle of water and disposable soap with you, I also try to have an antiseptic, after all, we have recently experienced a pandemic, but do not forget about protective equipment. That's what I think every person should always have with him at least, and the rest is according to everyone's need.

Comment

Working...
                  X