Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long or short? Which hairstyle do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long or short? Which hairstyle do you prefer?

Short, wash & go? Long, wavy, hair? Straight? I prefer long hair because mine's naturally curly at the tips. it is unruly when short. And i have a round face. Besides, i can always tie it when in a hurry.

If I can, I'd love to try ALL. Even going bald is an option for me. But I'll gather all my guts to do it. Maybe one day, I can.
    Last edited by YellowChevy; 01-29-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I really like to have short hair. But my mother doesn't allow me so I have my hair long and usually tie it into a bun or a pony tail because it doesn't take too much time to do. I don't really pay much attention to my own hairstyle although I like styling others, especially my doll, Casimir (though he's a boy).
      Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
      Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
      I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

I've had my long hair glory before when my hair was way low beyond my belly when untied. I like it yes, but I find it more useful when I have it cut and have my trimmed hair given to a girl who was a cancer patient and have gone bald due to the effects of undergoing chemotherapy. During that time while I was being cut, I've prayed so hard to God that the recipient would find joy in it and be able to fight her disease with greatest faith in God and courage.

Comment

YellowChevy What a noble act. I salute you. Wow, you're such an inspiration.

Comment

Linzz That is so cute. Having a boy doll. Growing up, I never wanted a boy doll. I mean, styling is limited I think. Is Casimir a "Ken" doll?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
              YellowChevy What a noble act. I salute you. Wow, you're such an inspiration.
              We all should be especially for the less fortunate. I'm sure if you were in my shoe, you will also do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                Linzz That is so cute. Having a boy doll. Growing up, I never wanted a boy doll. I mean, styling is limited I think. Is Casimir a "Ken" doll?
                I didn't know that "Ken" dolls exists. Hahaha Casimir is a BJD. This was his original wig style and I styled his hair into this.

YellowChevy : That's sweet. I never really had the chance to donate my hair (which were have always been cut if they go too long below my waist). Could have been good if I had any means too.
                I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post
                  ...That's sweet. I never really had the chance to donate my hair (which were have always been cut if they go too long below my waist). Could have been good if I had any means too.
                  Who knows, maybe one day it will come. I also did not plan it before but my one visit to a public hospital then and saw the gloomy eyes of a girl who has leukemia made me think of making her happy despite her very ill condition. I was told she eventually lost the battle with leukemia but was very happy when she wore the wig made from my trimmed hair. It was sad but I somehow felt happy knowing I made her happy too.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
                    Who knows, maybe one day it will come. I also did not plan it before but my one visit to a public hospital then and saw the gloomy eyes of a girl who has leukemia made me think of making her happy despite her very ill condition. I was told she eventually lost the battle with leukemia but was very happy when she wore the wig made from my trimmed hair. It was sad but I somehow felt happy knowing I made her happy too.
                    That's really nice. Although in my case, I plan to help out orphans but have no idea how to start.

Rather, I still need funds for my plans so I'm working on it. lol

Comment

Head up! Greed deeds always finds their way somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
                        Head up! Greed deeds always finds their way somehow.
                        Well, I am a confident one.

Comment

I always had a bowl cut when I was younger. Apparently, my mother legitimately put a bowl on my head...
                          Nowadays I just keep it long because I am too lazy to do anything else. Although, when I do actually make myself look nice, my boyfriend definitely likes it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Linzz;n5091]

I didn't know that "Ken" dolls exists. Hahaha Casimir is a BJD. This was his original wig style and I styled his hair into this.

Casimir is beautiful, wow! Had to google what BJD is, lol.

Comment

I would have to say I prefer Short hair. It`s much easier to manage, especially if you have a busy schedule. I also think there are more short hair styles you can switch between so if you are a person who likes looking different, having short hair would be the way to go. I have had long hair but I recently cut it for those same reasons I mentioned earlier.

Comment

Working...
                              X