Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of foot spas and nail salons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a fan of foot spas and nail salons?

I'm not that vain about my feet, I guess I should be. They said if you see a person's feet then you'll know how a person takes care of himself/herself. I sometimes visit foot spas for a scrub. I like the paraffin treatment. I was shocked at first associating it to melting candles . It's relaxing and soothing. But I don't want them touching my nails. I had a bad experience about having my nails done.

I can't call myself a "fan" exactly, but I like going to nail salons from time to time just to give my hands and feet a bit of pampering, also for hygienic purposes-to have my nails cleaned! Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      I can't call myself a "fan" exactly, but I like going to nail salons from time to time just to give my hands and feet a bit of pampering, also for hygienic purposes-to have my nails cleaned! Hehe
      I like going every once in awhile. I always enjoy it. And the acrylic nails you buy from the store suck compared to getting them done professionally!

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post

I like going every once in awhile. I always enjoy it. And the acrylic nails you buy from the store suck compared to getting them done professionally!
        I like the gel lacquers from OPI! Hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
          I like the feeling too, of someone treating you like a princess specially when you're a mom and used to take care of everyone but yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

I like the feeling too, of someone treating you like a princess specially when you're a mom and used to take care of everyone but yourself.
            That's what my mom usually says too! Hahaha, the reason she likes going to salons and spas because she feel very relaxed.

Comment

I`m not into spas or nail salons but I have no problem if my girlfriend or daughter wants to go. I just prefer cleaning and taking care of my nails my self

Comment

Yes, I love to go to the salon and spa. It is a very important part of our life. it gives us relaxation and calmness. Well if you also want to go for a salon and spa, then you must use https://nearbyall.com/delhi/restaurants/. I am residing in Delhi but due to this lockdown I am not able to find any good salon, then I tried this site which gave me all the best salon and spa nearby me. You also can try this.

Comment

Working...
                X