What was your mobile phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your mobile phone?

I'm not much of a phone addict. Although, I always bring one whenever I go out. I just bought the one I'm using out of necessity. I own an unbranded China made phone. For me it doesn't matter which brand. Though I have owned several brands ever since mobile phones was introduced to the market. I have used Nokia, Samsung, HTC and some local brands. So long as the phone has numbers and letters on it and working, I can use it.

I have a Samsung, it`s my first Samsung too, I normally owned no brand phones but they were beginning to annoy me because their OS were so outdated

Comment

Originally posted by LukeBelgrave View Post
      I have a Samsung, it`s my first Samsung too, I normally owned no brand phones but they were beginning to annoy me because their OS were so outdated
      Yeah! Upgrades and obsolete OS/apps on most tech gadgets like phones made me really think BIG in considering buying or investing on them. Really get me nuts when they practically goes UNUSABLE after a few months of use with new and latest models that outrun them.

Comment

I have UV Yureka... My third phone is this....

When compare to windows android phone is good....

Comment

I still have iPhone 4 haha. Will change it soon, but I have been having it for 4 years now!

Comment

I am using Vivo S1 and the last phone I had was Redmi Note 5 Pro!

Comment

Working...
            X