Name:	vintage-clothing-for-men-tumblr.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	5552Click image for larger version

Name:	9ed53483d0727e2a8038d98a4afc1139.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	5553
    It might be that thing that our oldies have left some clothes that fits us and we enjoy wearing them. What are these apparels that handed down to you by your oldies and you love wearing them around?

I love wearing vintage fashion! It's really classic and versatile. One thing also I love if I am to wear vintage fashion is I can raid thrift shops and score some good finds there!

Comment

Actually, some of those vintage apparel have become immortal (like denim pants, shorts and jackets). That the fashion industry are just reinventing them over and over again and mix match them into the current trends.

Comment

Originally posted by ketherinjonsson
        Do you know that lots of modern designers and fashion houses have huge archives of vintage apparels that they are frequently adding to and from which they draw creativeness.
        I couldn't agree less. I know its not something that today's fashion designers have run out fashion ideas, some vintage fashion really is something that can jive and get along through time. And as I said in one of my comments above, denim apparels are just one of those vintage fashion apparels that defy the ever changing and evolving fashion. I for one have kept my own denim jackets and pants for decades and as long as they fit my body, I can wear them as much as I could whatever fashion trends there might be on the streets. Denims simply goes beyond time...
        Last edited by YellowChevy; 04-03-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

I am so in love with the vintage fashion. I always wear it

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
            I couldn't agree less. I know its not something that today's fashion designers have run out fashion ideas, some vintage fashion really is something that can jive and get along through time. And as I said in one of my comments above, denim apparels are just one of those vintage fashion apparels that defy the ever changing and evolving fashion. I for one have kept my own denim jackets and pants for decades and as long as they fit my body, I can wear them as much as I could whatever fashion trends there might be on the streets. Denims simply goes beyond time...
            I definitely have to agree with you, guys. Most fashion pieces are being reinvented but it's nothing to be think bad about since the outcomes are usually beautiful and majestic.

Comment

I got a lot of clothes from my old folks and I wear them like their still trending . I got sweaters, long jeans and short jeans, shirts, jackets and even a few socks

Comment

I love vintage fashion and has huge collection of vintage clothes, shoes and sunglasses. Vintage clothing is associated with unique, classic looks. It never goes out of style and same is the case with vintage sunglasses. Wearing vintage fashion sunglasses is all about style and class. There are so many choices of vintage fashion to choose from. To find out more about vintage clothes and sunglasses see this article.

Comment

I like vintage dresses..

Comment

I could say yes cause I still have my old clothes that I still wear that can be considered as a vintage design already.

Comment

Yes. Vintage fashion is fun. It is timeless and you can never go wrong with these clothes. It's so comfy and classy.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	01-100-Editable-T-shirt-Designs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	309.4 KB ID:	16813

Comment

Working...
                        X