Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Ever Consider Cosmetic Surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will You Ever Consider Cosmetic Surgery?

Are you afraid of getting old, getting wrinkles and jowl? Have you ever thought of going under the knife just to look younger or more attractive? Good thing I don't have the money for it...or else... No, I'm just kidding. I'm afraid that if I have something altered on my face,I will not look like me anymore.

Funky.Troy lol ! I know how you feel

Comment

I`m not afraid to get old and wrinkled. when ever that times come I`ll be ready. I can`t see myself ever doing any type of surgery to change my appearance

Comment

Originally posted by LukeBelgrave View Post
        I`m not afraid to get old and wrinkled. when ever that times come I`ll be ready. I can`t see myself ever doing any type of surgery to change my appearance
        Good for you and me. Natural is best. But I don't have anything against people who does. I mean, if people want to go under the knife to enhance their appearance, then it's their choice and I absolutely respect that. (as long as the process really makes someone more attractive rather than hideous, lol!)

Comment

I think cosmetic surgery is okay as long as you don't overdo it and make sure to do research and check to which clinic you'll be undergoing a specific procedure from as to avoid any unwanted repercussions...

Comment

Well, In my opinion, you can't bring back something that you already lost, in our case it is youth. We were made by God in a specific way, and I don't think we should change our appearance just to look younger or more beautiful. I am talking like a man, because if you are a woman it is another talk because women represent the beautiful gender, and their beauty disappears over time, that is why if you are a woman, plastic surgery for breast augmentation isn't such a bad idea if you want to remain beautiful and to turn glances every time you are going to the beach.
            Last edited by Andaveyime; 09-29-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X