Whats your Fashion Color ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your Fashion Color ?

What color do you find your self in most of the times when your going out ? I would have to say black, I`ve been wearing black a lot lately

I love the light blue color, which suits best to my skin tone.

Comment

Black and red, mostly I do prefer to wear black, its all-time my favorite color.

Comment

Its Blue, white and black in different patterns and design

Comment

My style is dominated by black, as it is a classic and can not spoil the image in any way. Sometimes I wear something white to dilute the gloom or austerity in the clothes, but mostly it is rare. I like to wear things with a minimalistic print. It's very stylish and simple at the same time. I want to say that creating your own style is not so difficult, just choose the main color, style and style of clothing. Of course, you can mix colors and styles with each other, this will have its own highlight, but you need to be careful in this case, otherwise you can look ridiculous
          Last edited by Abrahamus; 12-23-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I like ivory!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	hello-wedding-font.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	16861

Comment

My best colors are black and white. Not because I adore them, but they are super easy to combine other stuff with. As an option - grey. But it's best for working outfits or home clothing. You can't spoil the gray color no matter how often you wash your wear. So, black is my best. White and grey are in second place. I prefer black base for all my kawaii clothes, as it can outline the rest colors. You can't imagine how red flower print looks dope on a proper black background. It's something why I loved the kawaii style.
              Last edited by mashayafai; 12-09-2021, 06:43 PM.

Comment

It is understandable why you war black lately as it is the only color you can combine with everything. I am a pink lover, but it doesn't make me look beautiful while wearing such clothes. I prefer now earth colors. I am a brunette with brown eyes, and I think they make me accentuate my natural beauty. I feel like pastel colors are not matching darker white skin tones, and even if I like them a lot, I cannot wear them. Once I started shopping on https://luxkidz.dk/, I understood that I give a lot of importance to clothes as they help me feel comfortable, so you should choose something that shows your good side.
                Last edited by whatislove; 12-29-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I love Navy Blue! I've stuck to this certain color since I was a kid. Navy is a cool color that can be used as a neutral color in graphic designs. The blue symbolism associated with the darker shades of blue and navy conveys importance, confidence, power, and authority. It defines me as a person since I'm confident in most situations and helps me. It actually matches the color white that my girlfriend absolutely loves. She bought a white mini dress because it fits her favorite color.

Comment

Working...
                  X