Best Loved Fairy Tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Loved Fairy Tales

Best illustrations; My favorite book when i was child...

What about you....

I like the classics-Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin , Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, The Swan Princess.

Comment

The classics were always the best of the lot. Ali Baba and Cindrella were the ones that I used to read time and again. My favorite one was about the Kansas girl, 'The Wizard of Oz'. I was sucked into the entire saga that rewatched the 1930s movie and read the books thrice over. Oz was one of the very few fictional worlds that I so wished was true.

Comment

Funky.Troy how do you upload images that are displayed in the post itself? Sorry, off topic, but I had to ask.

Comment

• Funky.Troy
          Funky.Troy commented
          Editing a comment
          I grabbed the images from google. Download/save them into a file in my pc. Then you click on the icon that says "Upload Attachments". Two tabs will pop-up. Click the "Upload Attachments" tab. Choose the images you like then choose the appropriate size. You can upload up to 5 images per post.

You can use the "Share Photos" icon too.
          Last edited by Funky.Troy; 06-30-2017, 12:23 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wizard-of-oz-original1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	788.7 KB
ID:	15335

Oh yeah, got it. Thanks Funky.Troy . The last time that I tried to upload some, they had come out small. Hadn't noticed the size options.

Comment

Working...
        X