Book Recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsok View Post
    I love reading books in style of Dan Brown's books becouse those books have a lot of historical references. If you can recommend me some books like those it would be great!
    A good historical fiction I read was The Girl with the Pearl Earring. It's a slow-burn drama though, not too much in common with Brown.

Comment

i would reccomend The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware, I am currently reading it and so far is brilliant

Comment

Someone mentioned Dean Koontz in the hobbies thread which reminded me of this. False Memory by Koontz for all the horror / suspense fans. One of the best books I've ever read.

Comment

John Green has all great books, I like a series of books called Crank, it's erotica but very interesting because it involves drugs.
          I recently read The Shinning by Stephen King, which was great.
          Darren Shawn is also a great author, he writes about vampires and deacons, that sorta thing.

Comment

Originally posted by hannakicksbutt View Post
            John Green has all great books, I like a series of books called Crank, it's erotica but very interesting because it involves drugs.
            I recently read The Shinning by Stephen King, which was great.
            Darren Shawn is also a great author, he writes about vampires and deacons, that sorta thing.
            +1 for The Shining.

Comment

I recommend Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and Damned by Chuck Palanhiuk. Both are really good books that will definitely transport you to its own world/s.

Comment

• draga
                draga commented
                Editing a comment
                I read the first one and it was a good read.
            Working...
            X