Twilight books opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight books opinion.

I am going to be very honest here.. I used to love the Twilight books but then the movies came out and I hated myself a little. Did you read them or just watched the movies? What are your thoughts on the twilight series?

I loved them when it first came out, had to have the books, still love it all, for me it is something I will always go back to.

Comment

Originally posted by draga View Post
      I loved them when it first came out, had to have the books, still love it all, for me it is something I will always go back to.
      which was your favorite? I was not huge fan of eclipse but the last one even if it was kind of big was really enjoyable

Comment

• draga
        draga
        draga commented
        Editing a comment
        My all time favorite is New Moon, when she suffered and was in pain, both book and the movie.

draga
      draga new moon movie was great and yes the book was awesome too!

Comment

• draga
        draga
        draga commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, thank you for agreeing with me, have you tried another book by Stephanie, The Host?

I like Twilight. And yes, I was a victim of the "watched the movie first before buying the book" trap. But, I gotta have the books. The books and movies made history. Will pass them on to the future generation

Comment

draga
        draga not really I just know her for the Twilight books, never even seen a review of the host! How is it?

Comment

• draga
          draga
          draga commented
          Editing a comment
          The book is great, the movie, not so much, I expected much more.

Funky.Troy
        Funky.Troy I think twilight got a bad rep because well the movies where not all so great. But the books are perfect for teenagers and young adults!

Comment

I loved the books, but i didn't like the movies. It was like half of the story is gone,

Comment

Working...
          X