17.24%
    Horror/Suspense
    20.69%
    Romance
    10.34%
    Young Adult
    13.79%

Horror/Suspense.

Stephen King is just about my favourite author. I have read many of his books. The best imo is probably The Stand.

Comment

The only thing by Stephen King that I've read, actually, is the short story compilation Four Past Midnight, which was really good. I get scared so easily though, I'm too scared to read any more of his!

Comment

Originally posted by Ressa View Post
        The only thing by Stephen King that I've read, actually, is the short story compilation Four Past Midnight, which was really good. I get scared so easily though, I'm too scared to read any more of his!
        I love his short stories too. ANother King novel I enjoyed was The Shining. Oh, and Needful Things. Great film versions too.

Comment

I love paranormal

Comment

Anything by John Steinbeck

Comment

Mystery has to be my favorite. There's so many things that can come with a mystery novel and they're just so fun to read.

Comment

Wow, horror suspense is the most loved category! Romance and comedy are the same... I'm a bit offended

Comment

Horror , comedy and suspense. I love Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King!

Comment

I was a fan of romance when I was still learning and getting the gist of reading books but it turns out that I wanted to see a world and things that I normally don't see in real life and yet with good romance.

I ended up with Young Adult.
                    Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                    Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                    I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
                      Horror , comedy and suspense. I love Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King!
                      Same. And Lovecraft.

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post
                        Wow, horror suspense is the most loved category! Romance and comedy are the same... I'm a bit offended
                        lol why? I guess we all love the spooky feeling horror gives us!

Comment

I love books, used to stay up till like 4am reading while I was in junior high. Now I don't have as much time, unless I read for college. I really like horror and suspenseful books. If I don't get caught in the authors net during the first chapter, I probably won't finish it.

Comment

I like all Dan Brown's books. You can't put it down right from the first page. I like historical romances too

Comment

I prefer watching Horror/Suspense types rather than reading. I've a vivid imagination and I don't want to be paranoid all the time thinking that maybe someone is watching me or somehing like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X