Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book or a movie about the same story - which one do you find it to be better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue with your question lies in its phrasing. Movies are usually made from exceptional books. And since every single detail from the book cannot be captured on film, the book would generally prove to be better than the movie. There are certain exceptions where the book itself is below par but balls up into a bestseller, like the Twilight series, Dan Brown's, and Chetan Bhagat's works. I would rate their movie adaptations as being far better. However, when it comes to beautiful renditions of wonderful books, like the Godfather, To Kill A Mockingbird, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Lord of the Rings, and likes, it is damn difficult to choose between the two.

Comment

I wish I could finish atleast one book this year.. because I not a reader Im just watching movie rather than reading books.. but I want to read a book but when I read.. later on I'll get bored..

Comment

When a book or novel was been made to a movie or film, a much greater audience will be able to appreciate and understand the story more. Thus, making the story in a book or novel is much better understood when made into a movie or film. But for those who have a much greater depth of comprehension and wanted a more in depth understanding of the story reading the book or novel and watching it at the same time in film, movie or theater stage is really best and condescending.

Comment

Working...
        X