Favorite Comfort Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Comfort Food

When it's hot, it's ICE CREAM!!! But during the cold weather, a savory soup is the best. Hmmm...hmmmm... I'm also the type of person who eats a lot when I'm emotional. When i'm upset, angry, disappointed... I eat a lot of sweets.

Hmmmmmm... For me I'll go for cold drink like coke in can, powder juice like nestea, energy drink cobra, flavored drinks san miguel apple, and other drinks. And when am playing online games I will drink a lot of water to keep on going for couple of hours. Hahaha though sometimes I eat junk foods pair in soft drink or other juice that satisfy me thirsty but still win win for water. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post
      Hmmmmmm... For me I'll go for cold drink like coke in can, powder juice like nestea, energy drink cobra, flavored drinks san miguel apple, and other drinks. And when am playing online games I will drink a lot of water to keep on going for couple of hours. Hahaha though sometimes I eat junk foods pair in soft drink or other juice that satisfy me thirsty but still win win for water. Hahaha
      Man, easy on sodas and other flavored drinks okay? They're loaded with sugar. I'm really conscious about it since my mom is diabetic. And a friendly advise, stay away from energy drinks too. Drinking plenty of water is good . Chips and sodas are really good together, can't blame you. Make sure you eat healthy foods too.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

Man, easy on sodas and other flavored drinks okay? They're loaded with sugar. I'm really conscious about it since my mom is diabetic. And a friendly advise, stay away from energy drinks too. Drinking plenty of water is good . Chips and sodas are really good together, can't blame you. Make sure you eat healthy foods too.
        Sorry bro sometimes it's really tempting to eat specially if my mom just got grocery we have a lot of foods means a lot to eat. Hahahaha But seriously am not really abusive I only drink ex. Coke in 1 day only so I can still drink for tomorrow. Hehehe yet I always drink a lot of water but the food is very tempting specially the one's with a lot of sugar. Hahaha Thanks for the advice I will always drink water

Comment

I'll take your word for it urawa123 . But Coke daily? Dude, i'm being serious. Avoid sweetened drinks or limit your intake. I know, i know, easier said than done. 'Been guilty also but the sugar will catch up on you when you get older. Get a portable blender and make yourself a fruit smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
            I'll take your word for it urawa123 . But Coke daily? Dude, i'm being serious. Avoid sweetened drinks or limit your intake. I know, i know, easier said than done. 'Been guilty also but the sugar will catch up on you when you get older. Get a portable blender and make yourself a fruit smoothie.
            Thanks for the advice it really helps dude I'll try to stop for once a bit but I can't promise though if I drink with cans or whatsoever I will surely drink a lot of water. Just need time to adjust without drinks also my uncle told me to stop also drinking cold water because he notice my tummy is getting bloated so also again need to adjust drinking cold water instead I drinking with neutral water or not so very cold. Thanks for the advice

Comment

MIne will be chocolates just like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate bars and chocolate drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post
                MIne will be chocolates just like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate bars and chocolate drinks.
                You're a choco-holic. I go for Chocolates and ice cream (any flavor) too when I'm stressed out.

Comment

Working...
                X