Do you COOK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you COOK?

Or you just appreciate food by EATING? I'm no chef, but I cook. And I feel good when people like what I cooked. Encourages me more to try a new recipe. I like pasta dishes. And seafoods. And omelette And anything with coconut milk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	landscape-1487097489-1474395998-ghk-0216-comfortfoodcover-meatballs-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	15067Click image for larger version

Name:	Fried-Shrimp.Thinkstock-1500x609.jpg
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	15068Click image for larger version

Name:	basic-french-omelet-930x550.jpg
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	15069Click image for larger version

Name:	26807741-9624-4591-b290-bf42ab99222d.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	15070Click image for larger version

Name:	201012-xl-curried-seafood-soup.jpg
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	15071

I love to cook. I have always liked to cook. You're right it is a bit more encouraging though and makes you want to cook a whole lot more when you get complimented and see how people enjoy your cooking,

Comment

Those food photos make me hungry.
      I cook sometimes and I would say that I am an average cook. At least the foods I cook are edible. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post
        Those food photos make me hungry.
        I cook sometimes and I would say that I am an average cook. At least the foods I cook are edible. :P
        As long as it's edible honey. At least you won't get hungry, right?

Comment

For the sake of my tummy, yes! Hahahaha I like and don't like cooking to be honest when I was a little kid I really love eating not cooking but when I get older and my mom doesn't cook food at night because she was asleep I have no choice but to learn how to cooks so I can eat at night by my own. For me it was a terrible stage getting to know how to cook but eventually I learn how to cook it's just I hate the oil splashing to me and it's very very pain when I get hurt though it's just an over reacting on me but it hurts Any ways since am learning how to cook am the official cooker in our house every morning when the chickens is crowing, my mom thought me because she don't want to be disturb while sleeping. The recipes that I cook are hotdogs, fish, bacon, eggs, any kinds of food in the morning. Hahaha Struggling at fish and now doing it for fun though the splash of the oil is really hurt and it hurts also my feelings. Hahaha

Comment

urawa123 That's how everybody learns how to cook. Splash of oil, a few cuts, skin burn... sweaty forehead... you are doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
              urawa123 That's how everybody learns how to cook. Splash of oil, a few cuts, skin burn... sweaty forehead... you are doing fine.
              Thanks for that Funky.Troy and for me cooking is actually fun at all it's just you need time to learn and by that I mean cook every single food so it comes with experience while enjoying your food. Hehe

Comment

I can cook! My mom taught me several recipes, and I realized that it is important to actually know how to whip some meals up. It's not very healthy to always buy from fast food or take outs!

Comment

Working...
                X