Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental health is important for a healthy life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental health is important for a healthy life.

I feel that lot of people are missing the importance of mental health when one is talking about healthy life, which is such a crucial aspect for a really healthy life. Anyway, one of the ways I'm doing now to get the best mental health, is by meditating, vipassana meditation to be more specific. This meditation focuses mainly in purifying the mind, removes all negatives from one's mind and become the master of your emotions, not slave.

I agree that mental health is so important, and often overlooked. Especially when you consider how stress and other mental health problems can manifest in physical ways! For me, spirituality is important to keeping my mind healthy; prayer is one thing I do to help ease anxiety and stress.

Comment

Originally posted by Royleeyy View Post
      I feel that lot of people are missing the importance of mental health when one is talking about healthy life, which is such a crucial aspect for a really healthy life. Anyway, one of the ways I'm doing now to get the best mental health, is by meditating, vipassana meditation to be more specific. This meditation focuses mainly in purifying the mind, removes all negatives from one's mind and become the master of your emotions, not slave.
      I keep myself focused by throwing myself into my work and also doing things that relax me like escaping into a good book, show, game or movie.

Comment

I also enjoy practicing mindfulness, it keeps me focused on the present and what I'm doing (like work or whatever) rather than worrying about stuff I can't control!

Comment

Working...
        X