Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most bizarre food you've eaten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most bizarre food you've eaten?

I've tried the coconut fat grubs. I gagged when it exploded inside my mouth when I bit it. I spit it out. I also tried sizzling crocodile meat. It was delicious.
    Our resident adventurous eater Andrew Zimmern has crisscrossed the globe in search of the world’s most bizarre foods. From spoiled shark meat to deep-fried tarantulas, here are 10 local delicacies that require an acquired taste.

Oh my god, giraffe! I haven't eaten anything like the foods from that list. Only cucumber from Alaska seemed so-so, but other stuff...

Comment

I would have to say ox penis. it`s mainly prepared in a Vietnamese pho-like dish in spicy broth with noodles and vegetables with a lot of different meat, such as kidney and spleen

Comment

Originally posted by LukeBelgrave View Post
        I would have to say ox penis. it`s mainly prepared in a Vietnamese pho-like dish in spicy broth with noodles and vegetables with a lot of different meat, such as kidney and spleen
        OMG! I guess that's like our version of Soup #5, which is a soup made from bull's testes or penis. I haven't tried it though. I can't get the picture/image of the bull's testes/penis from my mind that's why I can't stomach it.

Comment

Funky.Troy lol ! I know how u feel

Comment

Working...
          X