What is Your Favorite Dessert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Favorite Dessert?

Do you have that every after meal craving for a dessert?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fresh-food1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	290.2 KB
ID:	5321

For me, I'd love to have any fruit in season after lunch or dinner.

I love gelato a lot, most of the time fruits too, especially banana and apple.

Comment

I love pineapples and apples every time but I am not that picky and love to eat just any fruit available and in season...

Comment

I like ice cream , fruit-flavored gelatine with milk and flans. Meringue too. Anything sweet.
        Last edited by Funky.Troy; 02-12-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
          I like ice cream , fruit-flavored gelatine with milk and flans. Meringue too. Anything sweet.
          You're a certified sweet tooth!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
            Do you have that every after meal craving for a dessert?

Name:	fresh-food1.jpg
Size:	290.2 KB
ID:	5321

For me, I'd love to have any fruit in season after lunch or dinner.
            MY favorite dessert is Cake, especially Chocolate Mousse. But it's kind of expensive if you eat it regularly. SO my alternative dessert is drinking Coffee.

Comment

I love pineapples and apples every time but I am not that picky and love to eat just any fruit available and in season...
              Speaking of fruits in season, I always love eating mangoes in summer!

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

MY favorite dessert is Cake, especially Chocolate Mousse. But it's kind of expensive if you eat it regularly. SO my alternative dessert is drinking Coffee.
                I was never a fan of coffee not until the time I was in the UK. It was cold there even if it's summer, so I always go for a cup of coffee to warm myself. Now, I can't go a day without drinking coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post

Speaking of fruits in season, I always love eating mangoes in summer!
                  We have lots of mangoes right now in the Philippines since we're approaching summer. Mangoes from Guimaras(a province south of the Philippines) were among the sweetest and a prime export product. We also got a lots of variety of dried mango products here and other delicacies made from mangoes like tarts and cakes. Summer here in the Philippines is one season to indulge in mangoes! I can't wait to taste those yummies again.

Name:	guimaras%2Bmangoes.jpg
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	5458
                  Last edited by YellowChevy; 02-15-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

We have lots of mangoes right now in the Philippines since we're approaching summer. Mangoes from Guimaras(a province south of the Philippines) were among the sweetest and a prime export product. We also got a lots of variety of dried mango products here and other delicacies made from mangoes like tarts and cakes. Summer here in the Philippines is one season to indulge in mangoes! I can't wait to taste those yummies again.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	guimaras%2Bmangoes.jpg Views:	1 Size:	181.2 KB ID:	5458
                    WOW YELLOWCHEVY YOU'RE FROM THE PHILIPPINES?! Bc I am too! Nice to meet you, kababayan! Mangoes, when in season, definitely tastes the best!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post

WOW YELLOWCHEVY YOU'RE FROM THE PHILIPPINES?! Bc I am too! Nice to meet you, kababayan! Mangoes, when in season, definitely tastes the best!
                      Oh hello again QueenYoora! Yes, I am a Filipino and a kababayan if you are also one. Kumusta po! (My apologies guys for speaking on my local tongue. 'Kumusta po!' simply means 'How are you!' in Tagalog, the local dialect spoken by most people from the Philippines.

Comment

Oh hello again QueenYoora! Yes, I am a Filipino and a kababayan if you are also one. Kumusta po! (My apologies guys for speaking on my local tongue. 'Kumusta po!' simply means 'How are you!' in Tagalog, the local dialect spoken by most people from the Philippines.
                        I'm currently residing in the Philippines, and I also grew up here! I'm doing good, how 'bout you? So nice to meet fellow Filipinos here!! <3

Comment

I was born and raised in Manila.

Comment

I was born and raised in Manila.
                            I'm from the South, near Alabang!

Comment

I am from north of Manila and almost near the boundary of Bulacan. I once lived there in Paranaque and Muntinlupa before. I travel a lot of places and have almost gone throughout the Philippines because of my job.
                              Last edited by YellowChevy; 02-15-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X