What is Your Favorite Dessert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post

I was never a fan of coffee not until the time I was in the UK. It was cold there even if it's summer, so I always go for a cup of coffee to warm myself. Now, I can't go a day without drinking coffee!
    That's totally true. I also hated coffee at first because of its bitter taste. But now, I can't go on a day without it. 😊

Comment

Hahaha... Caffeine was a real devil to us all. But there is also some good thing about coffee since its a proven antioxidant aside from being a stress reliever. Just keep on the moderation side so as not to reveal its evil side.

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

That's totally true. I also hated coffee at first because of its bitter taste. But now, I can't go on a day without it. 😊
        I usually drink a cup or two per day. Hahaha. )

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
          Hahaha... Caffeine was a real devil to us all. But there is also some good thing about coffee since its a proven antioxidant aside from being a stress reliever. Just keep on the moderation side so as not to reveal its evil side.
          Exactly! Hahaha. I feel very relaxed whenever I drink coffee. LOL

Comment

I usually drink a cup or two per day. Hahaha. )
            Study shows that a cup or two is just enough for one day. So what you are doing is good. Because I usually drink 3 cups per day, so I think I should lessen my intake. 😊

Comment

Study shows that a cup or two is just enough for one day. So what you are doing is good. Because I usually drink 3 cups per day, so I think I should lessen my intake. 😊
              An alternative, if you really can't resist drinking coffee was to at least drink your blend with the 'decaffeinated' ones.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

An alternative, if you really can't resist drinking coffee was to at least drink your blend with the 'decaffeinated' ones.
                That's my solution for now. 😊

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	black-coffee-white-cup-rice-background-57875701.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	5550
                  When my mother was alive, we have this alternative coffee in the house that I also like to drink. She roasts rice grains. Cook them by roasting until the grains are black and almost charcoal like. Then she'll put about 2 tablespoons of the roasted rice into cups of boiling water. Let it boil some more for 15 minutes, sieve to keep the blackened rice and we drink it. I like its taste apart from the commercially brand coffee we always drink. But now I miss that rice coffee. Nobody cook and blend it anymore since my mother died.

Comment

But there are days where I get two venti cups from Starbucks Like one in the morning and another one mid afternoon! Hahaha

Comment

But there are days where I get two venti cups from Starbucks Like one in the morning and another one mid afternoon! Hahaha
                      Oh really? I haven't gone to that point yet.haha.

Comment

Oh really? I haven't gone to that point yet.haha.
                        It made me suffer from withdrawal symptoms though HAHAHAHA

Comment

hahaha! Maybe all those struggling(especially those drinking Starbucks coffee) in getting off the addiction from coffee should encourage Starbucks to help coffee addicts recover from caffeine addiction of their coffee. Maybe they should set aside a portion of their profits to aid them like building or developing a plan or facility to aid coffee drinkers to overcome their addiction. I know it may kinda be something of a weird proposal but I'm sure Starbucks must be aware of it. Just like how those tobacco manufacturers have put warnings on their cigarette packs and labels.

Comment

Working...
                          X