Samgyetang (Chicken rice soup) in Gangnam, Seoul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samgyetang (Chicken rice soup) in Gangnam, Seoul

I have my lunch at nearby nonhyeon dong station, a famous local samgyetang restaurant which is recommended by my local Korean friends after posting some stuffs for our guest. The samgyetang shop is just beside post office, located at 2nd floor.

I ate at this chicken rice soup restaurant several times before with my Korean friends, and it tastes very delicious, healthy and in good price, just 8500won per person.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	6034

Besides, the service here is very nice as well, though the shop is small, the owner is very kind and give a lot of free alcohol and services for us. Anyway if you come to Korea, you should try out this local taste samgyetang, although the location is a bit hard to find.

Here is the google map location for this restaurant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_777.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	6036
    Last edited by Peace; 03-27-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I like samgyetang too! It's ginseng chicken with rice and soup. It taste so good because of the ginseng. Healthy and delicious, highly recommended food in korea!

Comment

It looks mouth watering!

Comment

The samgyetang is very delicious and local taste (I put a little bit of salt into the soup for even better taste, they provide the salt though), though the location is not so easy to find if you don't know how to read Korea, but definitely need to try it out if you come korea.

Comment

The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant in Windermere is located on New Road, Windermere woodland park restaurants Cumbria. The nearest train stations to it are Windermere, Staveley, Burneside and The Kendal.

Comment

Working...
            X