Timber Tennis Game by DIGITAL MELODY (iOS / Android) Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timber Tennis Game by DIGITAL MELODY (iOS / Android) Review

This topic is to share & list all Timber Tennis official sites to play the game, as well as related useful sites & information.

Here is the official Apple iTunes link for you to download and play Timber Tennis on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA.
    - App Store (U.S.): Download & Play Timber Tennis on iOS devices
    - App Store (based on your country): Download & Play Timber Tennis on iOS devices

More on Timber Tennis game official sites:
    - Timber Tennis on Android Google Play Store

- Timber Tennis Official Website

- Timber Tennis on Steam

Watch Timber Tennis Official Gameplay Trailer Video on YouTube:

Here are the (Game Developer) DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA official sites and support for Timber Tennis:
    - http://www.digitalmelody.eu/games/timbertennis
    - http://www.digitalmelody.games

More similar games like Timber Tennis released by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA developer:
    - List of all games developed by DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA on iTunes App Store

Below are the screenshots & features for Timber Tennis game on mobile:

Screenshot 1: Cool Supershots!

Screenshot 2: Player VS Player! - Tap together on the same device!

Screenshot 3: Unlock Stuff!

Screenshot 4: Win the Trophies!

Screenshot 5: Play Anywhere!

Timber Tennis release date is on May 17, 2017, a DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA sports game which you can download and play on mobile for Free, with storage space requirement of 145 MB. Top sellers in Timber Tennis game are 200 coins & remove ads .

If you found other related official websites for this Timber Tennis game besides iOS like android apk, google play store, FB, Twitter, wiki, or other sites to download & play Timber Tennis, share with us in the replies below.

You can also write your own description & review for this Timber Tennis game and share with us in the replies below.

The best feature about this Timber Tennis game is the announcer, he speaks very professionally. And the gameplay is very simple, just tap to move left or right, catch up to the ball, and the character will hit the ball automatically. You cannot control the direction you hit, except for the super shot, which is the main shot in the game where you can aim and win your opponent (your opponent probably won't die from normal shots) by smashing hard.

There are also double balls where you need to hit both of the balls and sometimes bombs where you need to avoid getting hit the bombs. You can also play with your friends on 1vs1, on the same Device! Your friend doesn't have to install or connect to your play, and can play with you directly without any hassle (not much games have this same device feature which I think it's simple and intimate sometimes!).

You can also play online with other players, but the problem is you have to confirm your phone number (which I didn't really give them, as I normally don't give out my real personal stuffs on gaming or internet). Share with us more the detail if you connect to the multiplayer feature for this Timber Tennis game.

Comment

Working...
    X