Warlock's Tower Game by Midipixel (iOS / Android) Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock's Tower Game by Midipixel (iOS / Android) Review

This topic is to share & list all Warlock's Tower official sites to play the game, as well as related useful sites & information.

Here is the official Apple iTunes link for you to download and play Warlock's Tower on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), by Midipixel Design e Producao Musical LTDA. -ME.
    - App Store (U.S.): Download & Play Warlock's Tower on iOS devices
    - App Store (based on your country): Download & Play Warlock's Tower on iOS devices

More on Warlock's Tower game official sites:
    - Warlock's Tower on Android Google Play Store

- Warlock's Tower Official Website

- Warlock's Tower on Steam

Watch Warlock's Tower Official Trailer Video on YouTube:

Watch Warlock's Tower Unofficial Gameplay Walkthrough - First Look:

Here are the (Game Developer) Midipixel Design e Producao Musical LTDA. -ME official sites and support for Warlock's Tower:
    - http://midipixel.com/warlockstower
    - http://midipixel.com

More similar games like Warlock's Tower released by Midipixel Design e Producao Musical LTDA. -ME developer:
    - List of all games developed by Midipixel Design e Producao Musical LTDA. -ME on iTunes App Store

Below are the screenshots & features for Warlock's Tower game on mobile:

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3:

Screenshot 4:

Screenshot 5:

Warlock's Tower release date is on 2017-01-31, a Midipixel Design e Producao Musical LTDA. -ME puzzle game which you can download and play on mobile for $0.99, with storage space requirement of 37.4 MB.

If you found other related official websites for this Warlock's Tower game besides iOS like android apk, google play store, FB, Twitter, wiki, or other sites to download & play Warlock's Tower, share with us in the replies below.

You can also write your own description & review for this Warlock's Tower game and share with us in the replies below.

A very simple and classical puzzle game, but requires thinking and skills in order to solve the large complicated puzzle at latter stages and levels. Basically you need to get to the exit door before you run out of your moves, and along the way, you can pick up extra moves like 3 extra moves, 5 extra moves, etc. One thing good is that whenever you failed or have taken the wrong step, you can replay the game easily with the touch of a button and think of a new route and solution to get to the exit door.

If you enjoy playing pixel based classic puzzle games which require some thinking, you can definitely try out Warlock's Tower as there are many levels for you to challenge.

Comment

Working...
    X