Cookie Jam Blast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie Jam Blast

This game is like the original version of Cookie Jam but after ten stars you collect ingredients which go toward making desserts. Which is a different twist to this version of the game that isn't in the first part. I really enjoyed it. If you love the original Cookie Jam then you are sure to like this one as well. I would definitely recommend playing it as well if you play the first one. Happy playing!

I absolutely like this game! So much fun! Once you start playing you'll get hooked!

Comment

Funky.Troy I totally agree. I play this game everyday. Very disappointing when I run out of lives! Lol! I can't wait until they recharge so I can play it again. I also like playing the original cookie Jam.

Comment

This is just what we need when life is giving you so much stress already and you don't want to add another stress by playing a game that will need you to be smart, LOL! So this is like a laid back cool, fun game.

Comment

Funky.Troy Exactly! I totally agree. I can play it and escape from it all for a little while. I like some of the word games but not ones you have to think a lot at because I like to play games to relieve stress.

Comment

I bet you were hooked with Candy Crush too when it was still so much popular.

Comment

Sure was! I still play all of the Candy Crush Saga games off and on!

Comment

Working...
              X