Pokemon Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Go!

Anyone else playing Pokemon Go, and have you managed to catch any of the new releases yet? I keep seeing a dang Christmas Pikachu near my house in the wild, but can't find it!

Did they add new pokemons? I played about 2 weeks after the release but becouse i am working on a ship and couldn't find poke stops for pokeballs I stopped it

Comment

Yeah they just released a few more, like Ditto and Pichu. And there is a special holiday version of Pikachu with a little santa hat. :P

Comment

Xmas Pikachu will stay like this after the xmas holidays?

Comment

I'm not sure, tbh!

Comment

Pikachu doesn't lose his holiday hat when he evolves into Raichu, but whether either Pokémon will be allowed to keep his Santa Claus accessory permanently remains to be seen. We'll find out after Dec. 29 when the Pokémon Go Christmas event ends and the special Pikachu can no longer be caught.

Niantic refers to Christmas Pikachu as a "limited edition" Pokémon, which does suggest that you keep these forever. How else would you demonstrate that you participated in the event?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	YjA1OTdmNmEwZSMvR1RjNXQ5WlpDSWpwTmtqV2FXR0FseGRGd3BrPS8yMngyMTU6MTA1OHg5NTcvNjIxeDQ0NS9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHA6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvYzFtdmp5aWxhMzdpam8waDl0MDF5MG16NWw2N3N0d.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	482

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info!

Comment

I want to play some more, but something messed up with my app and I need to Uninstall anD re-download. But, I'm to lazy for that, so I just open it and stare at a white screen, close it and go to something else.

Comment

I played. And still have the game installed on my phone but not playing lately because I need time. lol
                  Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                  Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                  I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

How did I miss a santa pikachu.. I used to play much more pokemon go but it requires a lot of time and walking!

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
                      How did I miss a santa pikachu.. I used to play much more pokemon go but it requires a lot of time and walking!
                      And battery, to add. I remember instantly buying a power bank just for me to play the whole day.
                      I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Linzz I used to play around power chargers lol Like I went for walks only if I had my phone fully charged

Comment

Linzz I used to play around power chargers lol Like I went for walks only if I had my phone fully charged
                          I actually didn't bother for a power bank at first. That was because I don't really meddle with my phone so much out in public and I prefer doing things on a PC at home. But then Pokemon Go came and changed that suddenly. So even if I'm not playing now, I use my power bank every now and then since I got used to holding up my phone a lot now. lol

Comment

Linzz I guess the powerbank stayed but pokemon go was just a face lol

Comment

Linzz I guess the powerbank stayed but pokemon go was just a face lol
                              Apparently! But then again, playing Pokemon Go takes a lot of time. I don't mind walking though (but not in the middle of winter lol).

Comment

• chibicano
                                chibicano commented
                                Editing a comment
                                yes you are right.. playing pokemon go now means taking a jacket lol
                            Working...
                            X