RPG games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG games

Do you like them? What do you think about them?

I love them! They are my thing! Especially if they are MMO ones. I played several MMORPGames before and loved each one of them. I usually use support or magic characters whenever I do. I love seeing circles and effects around my character, you see.

I met lots of friends both online and in real life because of them too.

Apparently, I am looking for good MMORPG that I can try.
    Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
    Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
    I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

I love RPGs, but I think they can be very easily done wrong. My favs are Earthbound and Chrono Trigger.

Comment

I love RPGs, however, I'm still learning how to play MMOs. My favorite game would be Chrono Trigger and Hexyz Force!

Comment

Minecraft. HAHA. I love constructing my own house, building, etc. Such a cute game.

Comment

I played maybe two old MMORPGs (Ragnarok and Megaten: Imagine) but they never really did much for me. I play a lot of JRPGs and ARPGs though. Technically all the Final Fantasy games are JRPGs (albeit not the oldschool ones unless you're playing the older ones), and games like The Last of Us and Fallout are also RPGs.

YOUR LOCAL FLIP GAMER GIRL
            My Main Groups are: Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, Persona 5, and; KAMI 2

Comment

Working...
            X