Celebrity Name Game: The last letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Name Game: The last letter Game

I thought of this forum game for us fans from all over the world to break our idle moments here on our forum. I wanted to start this simple game and see how well we knew our celebrity idols.

GAME RULE:
    #1. Let the game be a friendly and harmonious one. Nuisance post are not allowed.
    #2. The initiator will post a celebrity name and the last letter of the celebrity's name will be the FIRST letter of the name of the celebrity. Should the game result into a stand still that will be difficult to follow up with, the original creator of the thread will start the guessing game anew and declare the last possible answer as impossible or no probable answer.
    #3. Clues maybe given to help and keep the game active.
    #3. EXCLUDED LETTERS. These will be the letters that will be unacceptable, Everyone must be according to the English Alphabet. No special characters, Arabic, Sanskrit, Russian, Japanese, etc. as well unless the name was spelled in the English Alphabet.

To start with, I am listing...JUSTIN BIEBER

The next poster and the one to reply will need to name a celebrity with name starting with the letter 'R'

#1.
    #2. Gotcha!
    #3.

My celebrity is — Rachel McAdams

Comment

Sure... S for Selena Gomez

Comment

The two of us can do this forever, LOL!
        Z- for Zayn Malik.

Comment

Oh my... one of my fave from Titanic - Kate Winslet.

Comment

Working...
          X