Game of the Year 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the Year 2016

So, 2016 is coming to its end... Which was the game you loved the most this year?
    My favorite was Mafia III on PC. One of the best scenarios i have ever played and maybe the best video game soundtrack of all time!

Technically it was released last year, but I played it this year: Undertale! This was the most unique and thought-provoking game I have played in a long time. It's a game you can play over and over, the dialogues with the NPC are funny and interesting, and the ending (or, endingS actually) is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsok View Post
      So, 2016 is coming to its end... Which was the game you loved the most this year?
      My favorite was Mafia III on PC. One of the best scenarios i have ever played and maybe the best video game soundtrack of all time!
      Battlefield 1. I'm all about the multiplayer!

Comment

Oh, i spent more than 500 hours (steam) in 2016 on Rocket League! I love competitive multiplayer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post

Battlefield 1. I'm all about the multiplayer!
          My boyfriend loves BF1 for his PS4. Do u use a PS4? I might know of someone to add to ur team.

Comment

Yeah I play on PS4. To add me, my username is C-Bomb-84.

Comment

Ashley C what are your overall thoughts on BF1? I heard it was kinda overhyped.

Comment

Working...
              X