Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to Legend of Scholomance (PC):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHMs2rRqbBg

I'm really looking forward to What Remains of Edith Finch because it seems like just the sort of weird, thought-provoking game I'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ressa View Post
      I'm really looking forward to What Remains of Edith Finch because it seems like just the sort of weird, thought-provoking game I'd like.
      That looks fantastic! I hadn't heard of that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post
        I'm looking forward to Legend of Scholomance (PC):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHMs2rRqbBg
        You develop this game? It is Game Guru for sure! I remember using this software some months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsok View Post

You develop this game? It is Game Guru for sure! I remember using this software some months ago.
          No, I wish! I don't know the first thing about making games. Do you make games?

Comment

EDIT: I just checked out Game Guru and it looks really to use and it costs pocket change. I think I'll have to pick it up. My son loves game makers like Super Mario Maker.

Comment

So, why are you waiting for this game? I dont think that it is something special. There are a lot of games better than this. With Game Guru you can develop this game very easy. I used to use this software for a game of a friend. I just created some houses and roads for his game.

Maybe it is time to check Game Guru again to see if there are any updates to it.

I have used:
              Game Guru
              RPG Maker
              Unity
              AGS

All these are easy to work with them, but if you want something special you need to give them more and more time and work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsok View Post
                So, why are you waiting for this game? I dont think that it is something special. There are a lot of games better than this. With Game Guru you can develop this game very easy. I used to use this software for a game of a friend. I just created some houses and roads for his game.

Maybe it is time to check Game Guru again to see if there are any updates to it.

I have used:
                Game Guru
                RPG Maker
                Unity
                AGS

All these are easy to work with them, but if you want something special you need to give them more and more time and work.
                Just supporting the indies

Of the bigger games coming out soon, the one I am most looking forward to is probably For Honor.

Comment

It's not very new, but I would like to play watchdogs. I wanted it before it came out but have never had the money for it.

Comment

I am hoping to get Kingdom of Hearts!

Comment

Working...
                    X