Sex before mariage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex before mariage

" Sex Before Marriage " How many of you can say you have done this ? I know I can`t

but in this generation they want to have sex before marriage

Comment

For my experience I better suggest sex before marriage but to be honest that's not the good thing because premarital sex is not a good thing in the eyes of God. For this present day I highly recognize people is having sex before marriage that's why in our country there are a lot of girls getting pregnant at a young age and doesn't even know what are the consequence of getting pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeBelgrave View Post
        " Sex Before Marriage " How many of you can say you have done this ? I know I can`t
        To each his own. There are some things that are sacred to one but taboo to another. Respect is the key for a more harmonious co-existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghieg View Post
          but in this generation they want to have sex before marriage
          Sad to say, you are correct. It's like it's the norm now. I don't want my children conforming to what is "normal" but following their heart.

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post
            For my experience I better suggest sex before marriage but to be honest that's not the good thing because premarital sex is not a good thing in the eyes of God. For this present day I highly recognize people is having sex before marriage that's why in our country there are a lot of girls getting pregnant at a young age and doesn't even know what are the consequence of getting pregnant.
            That is really alarming. Kids should be taught and warned that a few minutes of exciting sex can lead to a lifetime change. Having a baby out of wedlock at a very young age is tough. You put your future in a cloudy state, worse, you dragged your baby into it. There's a lot at stake. If the involved parties are already mature and responsible, have stable jobs and are exclusively dating each other, it is a totally different situation and I have nothing against that. That's totally different from a female high schooler or a college student who have sex with every guy she bumps into. That would make her a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

That is really alarming. Kids should be taught and warned that a few minutes of exciting sex can lead to a lifetime change. Having a baby out of wedlock at a very young age is tough. You put your future in a cloudy state, worse, you dragged your baby into it. There's a lot at stake. If the involved parties are already mature and responsible, have stable jobs and are exclusively dating each other, it is a totally different situation and I have nothing against that. That's totally different from a female high schooler or a college student who have sex with every guy she bumps into. That would make her a slut.
              Funky.Troy yes your right but sad to say in our country there are a lot of poor people here and when it comes to sex they don't know how to protect they selves they just enjoy having sex. Proper education should be implement to our community but only those with money can only understand it for those who don't have money and proper education they ended up getting pregnant or having marriage at a young age this also affect in the past government because they are not really committing there jobs there are a lot of corrupt in our government back then that's why those poor people are not well teach because of that. For now since President Duterte is handling the Philippines I highly trust him that our country will recover for the past mistakes of the administration in the government he was the first president to clean the crime in the Davao City which I live and a lot of people here believe in him that's why he become president and now many people in the Philippines is believing in our president that will regain our past mistakes.

Comment

I agree with you, but still, we are humans, we have feelings and we can control our emotions every time, there are some moments in our lives when we just have to forget about everything and live the moment. Life isn't only about rules and laws to respect, life is about feelings, it is too short to be afraid of something. If you want to have sexual contact before marriage, do it. If you want to have a one night stand with someone, do it. You will regret it more if you won't do anything. There are a lot of websites on the internet, like onenightstandapp.com, where you can find yourself a partner for a night, or even a partner for your entire life, the rest depends on you. Still, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by Andaveyime; 10-13-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X