• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do preferred a dog or cat?

Im a dog lover..

can I take both ?

Comment

I like dogs more coz I had two big dogs growing up. But now, I live in an apartment where pets are not allowed unless it is a small one. We have hamsters. But I'd love to get a dog. So, I'm thinking of getting a toy dog. Not decided yet on which breed is best.

Comment

Definitely a dog... Hahahaha. I own one, a 4 year old chowchow

Comment

I love both pets though there are some pros and cons having dog and a cat but it's really nice to have them bot. In our house we have a cat and a dog, the dog stay in the backyard and the cat stay in the terrace which my best spot to hangout by myself playing with the cat. Hehe

Comment

I used to be just a dog lover cause I grew up in a household with a dog always. Now I am both a dog lover and a cat lover as we also have cats now.

Comment

I just love having pets at home. If you ask about my opinion, I would suggest you to keep dogs. I am also very fond of collecting and keeping pets at home, I still have 2 Cats and 2 dogs along with one rabbit. Last month one of my dogs died because of infectious virus that spread through fleas and mites, We had a big loss due to this mites and flea infestation. So after that, without wasting any time, my dad contacted to the pest exterminator NYC and had a pest controller at home. Now both the cats and dogs are doing well without any disturbance by pests.

Comment

Working...
              X