I'm obsessed with pugs! | Favorite dog breed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm obsessed with pugs! | Favorite dog breed

I was always afraid of dogs when I was younger. I thought they all just wanted to bite me. But that all changed the first time I saw a pug and I fell in love. They're part of the reason I love dogs today.

​​​I'm honestly looking forward to having 3 pugs of my own one day.

What's your favorite dog breed?

Myn is Daschounds. I love my puppers.

Not sure if anyone has ever heard of Webkinz, but I used to collect them, and my first one was a pug !

Comment

• KayDoubleU
      KayDoubleU commented
      Editing a comment
      Dachshunds are absolutely adorable. Their small bodies are just the cutest

I'm afraid of dogs too. Specially the big ones. But I grew up having pet dogs of my own. Pugs are nice. I like Frank the Pug from the movie Men in Black.

Comment

• KayDoubleU
      KayDoubleU commented
      Editing a comment
      Frank was the best !

I love dogs so so much! I have always loved them if they are tiny, medium or huge. I have always had Boxers but always wanted so West Highland White terrier

Comment

My dad loves puppy so much and is obsessed with them. We have two puppies and my dad takes care of them as a father. He always fed them, love them, does all the necessary and required things for them. He always hires Roseville Pest Control for getting rid of these nasty fleas and tick, else they can spread diseases to puppies and humans too. I also enjoy spending time with these cute little puppies.

Comment

Working...
      X