Save money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save money

How to save money when your just in the young age and your just a student and dont have a job at all? Can you give me some tips?

Actually base on my experience depends on your attitude, patience, and perseverance it has a lot of things to do with that. For me I am also a college student with no actual job except for freelancing or internet earning sites though it's kinda side line income but it takes also time to get them grow. Anyways if you really want to earn money you need to save it and never ever touch it until the amount of your savings its like a bank code something like 4 or 5 digits e.g. (Savings $12540) something like that or something that you need to reach a goal of income. Again for me which is a college student with minimal amount of money I always save money every school days to prepare for my future even though I don't have an actual job yet basically if I got pregnant my girlfriend I can manage to sustain the daily needs of my girlfriend and the child she brings so something like that but it wound't happen. Haha For me It's on the person on how they deal with their money if you have the proper attitude, have some patience, and with perseverance I think you can manage to grow your money but it takes time so it's up to you on how you save your money Hope that this message helps you

Comment

It will be depends on your will to really save. If you are receiving allowance, you can try to just spend on what is necessary and maybe there could be something left on it.

Comment

If you're given an allowance, try budgeting how much you spend for a day. If you're living alone, budgeting is very important and if you're still with your parents, try not to spend as much as possible since you're still provided food and other necessities. You can always split your money into whichever amount and save the rest

Comment

Working...
        X