Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like to do during your spare time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like to do during your spare time?

Click image for larger version  Name:	hobbies1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	66.3 KB ID:	11798

Be it a hobby, activity or habit, what do you normally do on your spare time?
    Last edited by YellowChevy; 05-02-2017, 02:03 AM. Reason: correction on title

I work at home. There are times that I need to juggle projects/tasks. And my maid only comes 3x a week. So in-between jobs, I also do some cooking, dishwashing, etc. That's why when I have the time, I want to either do a movie marathon or eat out. I like eating out coz it's a treat for me, being the cook in the house

Comment

We're almost alike Troy. Since I'm a handicap, I use my skills and talents to work online from home. Though not as financially rewarding than my past jobs as a career professional, I love what I'm doing and most HAPPY doing them. Anyways, 'money is not everything in his world and it really cannot buy you happiness.'

Comment

If i'm not sleeping, I'm watching a series, eating, or baking something. Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
          If i'm not sleeping, I'm watching a series, eating, or baking something. Hahaha!
          I'd really like to trymuch of these activities too but unfortunately, I have a very driven personality and was a born workaholic thus I really cannot simply do them. Haysssss!

Comment

I usually just stay at home and do various things online or play with our pets. Sometimes I go out to play in arcades or just have a food trip.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

I'd really like to trymuch of these activities too but unfortunately, I have a very driven personality and was a born workaholic thus I really cannot simply do them. Haysssss!
              I cannot function without enough hours of sleep! Huhuhu

Comment

Working...
              X