Wanna try ...YOGA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna try ...YOGA?

"From the Sanskrit "yug" (yoke), means "union". Yoga is an ancient discipline in which physical postures, breath practice, meditation and philosophical study are used as tools for achieving liberation." They say it takes discipline but the result is rewarding to the union of your mind, body and spirit. And helps you find that inner peace. I want to try this but not sure how to start, me being overweight and not very flexible...

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	14512Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	14513

I want to start it as well, but I don't have enough time for it... If you do have enough time, even don't doubt!

Comment

Do you think he or she (I can't understand) is still interested in it?

Comment

Yes, yoga is the most needful requirement of mental strength. I think it's out of the point if the thread starter wants it or no... But the words about the union of mind, spirit, and soul are just amazing! It's a really inspiring phrase! I am also thinking about starting a yoga practice, but I still haven't made up my mind about what direction of it to choose... Maybe, you would give me some useful tips? I know there are some ramifications existing. Recently, I have found a very https://yogapractice.com/yoga/luxury...-in-costa-rica curious resource. It's something about yoga implementation in daily life. Are you interested in such a topic?
        Last edited by SunnyWes; 12-22-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X