The Best Self Development Ways and Techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Self Development Ways and Techniques

What do you think is the best way to improve yourself? I've come across meditation recently and I heard one quote "meditation is the most basic habit for self development". I was more or less convinced by the meditation explanation on YouTube (speakers are goenka and leo gura), and after tried out meditation for about one week, I'm in love with it and I certainly think meditation is definitely one of the best way for self improvement!

Meditation works pretty good for me as well, I'm able to change and improve myself more than I could through meditation. Last time, I watch a lot of self improvement and motivational videos by Anthony Robbins, is good but something deep inside is still missing still wrong in some way. And I glad I found meditation, where I did a lot of studies on it, practise it, and it is really helpful, as it purify your mind, making everything more efficient. It's best if you can become enlightened first, and then start doing or improving other things you want, it's much more efficient.

Comment

I find that there are different definitions for meditation. What sort of meditation do you do? I practice mindfulness, or mindful meditation, which is very helpful for relaxation and soothing anxiety.

Comment

I'm an auto-didactic learner and this probably applies to my self-improvement strategies as well. Basically I just mean that any meaningful improvement etc. is going to come from something I do by myself. I've just always worked better that way.

Comment

Working...
        X