Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which social media network do you enjoy best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which social media network do you enjoy best?

Click image for larger version  Name:	wordpress-social-media-plugins-best.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	3171

Are you social? Which one do you enjoy best?

Ever since the internet was introduced, social media likewise thrived and grew. One can simply register and log in to interact with other people all across the globe by just using the facilities of these social networks. Are you a part of these virtual communities? Which one do you often use and why?
    Last edited by YellowChevy; 01-21-2017, 01:53 AM.

I enjoy Twitter and Tumblr a lot. In Tumblr, I met amazing people who became very close to me and felt like we've already met each other in persons. They're really warm and nice to talk to!

Comment

I'm a long time BlogSpot and WordPress blogger. But I have tried others as well such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, glassdoor and the now inactive Myspace, Squiddo and Live Journal, I guess I'm a certified blogging addict and a social media liker, twitter and poster having been a monger in all these sites.
      Last edited by YellowChevy; 01-13-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

I'm a ranter in facebook. I use it more often since my friends (who played online games with me before) used it more than any other social media sites.
        Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
        Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
        I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

I'm not a social media addict. Facebook and Instagram already take a lot of my time so I don't want to get involved with anything else.

Comment

My god, how many are there! Haven't even heard about half of them. I exist only on Facebook. Never even had a Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post
              My god, how many are there! Haven't even heard about half of them. I exist only on Facebook. Never even had a Twitter account
              I have a twitter account. It was purely active when I was playing Pokemon Go since most Japanese uses Twitter and that's where I get latest information.
              I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post

I have a twitter account. It was purely active when I was playing Pokemon Go since most Japanese uses Twitter and that's where I get latest information.
                LINZZ ARE YOU FROM JAPAN?!?! OMG! Hahaha. Anyway, I just noticed that Instagram is slowly dying lol

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
                  LINZZ ARE YOU FROM JAPAN?!?! OMG! Hahaha. Anyway, I just noticed that Instagram is slowly dying lol
                  Who said I am from Japan?! lolol

I don't really use instagram that much unless I actually travel to other places. So if I stay in one place and found nothing interesting, my insta is almost good as dead. lol

Comment

These social media networks actually have different platforms for which purpose they serve best. Like in my case, I like the blogging facilities of WordPress and Blogger while I use LinkedIn mostly for business and professional profiling. For campaigns, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube were my best campaign engines. I'd say depending on your activity, these communities can be of most benefit to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post

Who said I am from Japan?! lolol

I don't really use instagram that much unless I actually travel to other places. So if I stay in one place and found nothing interesting, my insta is almost good as dead. lol
                      lol i thought you're from japan

yea, instagram's analytics are messed up too as well as their algorithms. some posts appear on your dash even if it was posted two days ago. =))

Comment

These are my favorite social media network that I used. Facebook, skype, wordpress, and youtbe

Comment

I like reddit because there are threads with very unusual discussions, although reddit is difficult to navigate

Comment

I use Instagram, sometimes, I post pics there, and my friends like them. I go a couple of times a day for half a minute to see if my friends have any new pics. In fact, I don't use it for anything else, but for some reason, in the column of spent time in the applications, Instagram takes the leading position. Although to tell the truth, Instagram is just 80% of an advertising magazine, where some people just buy a place for themselves and others look at it. There is not much original content. Without an infusion of money for advertising, it's unlikely that anyone will see original content. Fortunately, there are such services https://megafamous.com/buy-instagram-likes. They are more profitable than buying advertising.

Comment

Working...
                            X