What superpower would you like to have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drowzzy View Post

Who doesn't? A friend of mine had actually let several different species of spiders bite him after watching the movie! Needless to say, he had gotten sick to the edge of death post that. He is alive and well at the moment, but sadly without any superpowers.
    That was hilarious! Ooops! Well, at least your friend is okay now.

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post

Yeah you're right but probably it could require training for climbing tress? Interesting idea there Drowzzy but I prefer technology or something that I can climb in the roof or tress.
      Like Ironman, Batman or Arrow? If you prefer technology, you gotta be a billionaire like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drowzzy View Post

Who doesn't? A friend of mine had actually let several different species of spiders bite him after watching the movie! Needless to say, he had gotten sick to the edge of death post that. He is alive and well at the moment, but sadly without any superpowers.
        Actually your friend is funny because in reality bitten by a spider doesn't make you have super power and it makes you poison by the venom of the spider. And for me I wound't to that it's really kinda scary and makes you sick to death but at least your friend is still alive. Haha Though it's just my imagination thought's. Hehehe if it would come to reality it would be huge help for me life to climb any or sense any danger by the way. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

Funky.Troy I think he over exceed to his imagination that's why he try to got bitten by a real spider. Haha

Comment

Like Ironman, Batman or Arrow? If you prefer technology, you gotta be a billionaire like them.
            Nahhh... I prefer my imagination or getting high while thinking of that things. I guess being a billionaire make's you do anything

Comment

Nahhh... I prefer my imagination or getting high while thinking of that things. I guess being a billionaire make's you do anything
              Have you seen "Flash" the TV series? Flash is now also backed up by technology and a support team. It's understandable with Batman, you know coz he doesn't have a superpower per se, but a set of super skills and gadgets. Flash has super speed. Oh well...

Comment

• urawa123
                urawa123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Too expensive bro can't afford any technologies. Hahaha and I think if I'll study something that I can gain super powers maybe I can achieved something but it takes many years to acquire that I guess I'll go to my high thinking of imagination. Hahaha

urawa123 Flash, (Barry Allen of the TV series) got his super-speed power when bathed by chemicals after a shelf of them was struck by lightning. I don't recommend you getting struck by lightning... Jsut kidding!!!

Comment

• urawa123
                urawa123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Funky.Troy or getting bitten by a spider. Hahahahaha my super powers for that having a poisonous venom in my body that will definitely kill me. Hahaha

Well, I'm not sure why I couldn't quote two peeps at a time, but this is directed to you as well urawa123 . I was laughing like an ass beside his hospital bed. I know I should have maintained a straight face, but somehow, for some reason, I just couldn't.

Comment

Have you seen "Flash" the TV series? Flash is now also backed up by technology and a support team. It's understandable with Batman, you know coz he doesn't have a superpower per se, but a set of super skills and gadgets. Flash has super speed. Oh well...
                Yeah, and ironically, team Flash is more believable than team Arrow in the same universe, lol. Arrow is quite akin to Batman in several aspects, and it could have been a great series, but it somehow lost its way after the second season I think. Deathstroke was the last good thing that graced the series in my opinion.

Comment

Drowzzy to be honest if you really look at him you'll be laughing at him because what he did, getting bitten by a real spider doesn't make you a super hero but makes you killed by the poisons or venom of a spider. That was funny bro but just don't laugh too much so he couldn't get more embarrassed be a friend laugh a little. Hahaha

Comment

I like to have several powers. :P
                    But maybe the very first power I would like is to be able to breath underwater like a whale or the creature in the deepest ocean. It is because I would like to see the beauty under water especially the part that have not been explored by humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post
                      I like to have several powers. :P
                      But maybe the very first power I would like is to be able to breath underwater like a whale or the creature in the deepest ocean. It is because I would like to see the beauty under water especially the part that have not been explored by humans.
                      Ara Kho hey if you have that kind of super powers that can breath underwater aren't you scared going down below in the deepest ocean? I mean you know sea creatures really scarier eating each other weird fishes and most of all the undiscovered creatures in the deepest sea.

Comment

Ara Kho hey if you have that kind of super powers that can breath underwater aren't you scared going down below in the deepest ocean? I mean you know sea creatures really scarier eating each other weird fishes and most of all the undiscovered creatures in the deepest sea.
                        Of course together with that power to breath underwater is to be really strong or not to be a prey to anything/anyone underwonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post

Of course together with that power to breath underwater is to be really strong or not to be a prey to anything/anyone underwonder.
                          So you mean like an aqua man something like that? Or God of the Sea like Poseidon in Greek Mythology? Hehehe

Comment

Working...
                          X