No announcement yet.

What to do when stressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I'm stressed, I automatically crave certain foods - especially salty and spicy food. But for the most part I usually just sleep. Stress usually gives me horrible migraines and sleep seems to help.

Comment

Hmmm... that is so nasty cravings that really happens when stressed, you seek things that will comfort you. But still you must learn to crave for healthy foods just to be healthy safe.

Comment

I am always stressed out. Since I am a college student, it is very hard to avoid it. I am doing a lot better this semester than the last, so I am happy about that.
        When I am stressed, the best thing for me is usually sleep, because I end up staying up until around 2 in the morning and I have to have my 8 hours of sleep. So either sleep or just relaxation is what I need to destress.

Comment

For me, my stress therapy is writing and the internet. Reading and writing busts out whatever that made me stress. Thus, you would always find me online somewhere venting out my stress and trying to sway it off my mind. I sometimes sing my heart out. But since my vocals are not that desirable... lols , I usually end up just hearing the songs I'd like to sing and just hum...

Comment

First stress is not a natural state for a human's perception and self awareness don't have these negative attitude. But the human body and brain works as "receiver" something like radio. And there are waved of negative distortion and positive also. It's like when there is person near you and you just feel he or she is full of negativity, you can't see but you know that. So, better just to change the channel and think more positively. kratomgallery.com claims they work towards that they have many fans and people who use it often because it’s made from Asian natural tress, special locations.
            Last edited by MichaelMurr; 10-14-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X