Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichaelMurr
    replied
    First stress is not a natural state for a human's perception and self awareness don't have these negative attitude. But the human body and brain works as "receiver" something like radio. And there are waved of negative distortion and positive also. It's like when there is person near you and you just feel he or she is full of negativity, you can't see but you know that. So, better just to change the channel and think more positively. kratomgallery.com claims they work towards that they have many fans and people who use it often because it’s made from Asian natural tress, special locations.
    Last edited by MichaelMurr; 10-14-2020, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• YellowChevy
    replied
    For me, my stress therapy is writing and the internet. Reading and writing busts out whatever that made me stress. Thus, you would always find me online somewhere venting out my stress and trying to sway it off my mind. I sometimes sing my heart out. But since my vocals are not that desirable... lols , I usually end up just hearing the songs I'd like to sing and just hum...

Leave a comment:

• hannakicksbutt
    replied
    I am always stressed out. Since I am a college student, it is very hard to avoid it. I am doing a lot better this semester than the last, so I am happy about that.
    When I am stressed, the best thing for me is usually sleep, because I end up staying up until around 2 in the morning and I have to have my 8 hours of sleep. So either sleep or just relaxation is what I need to destress.

Leave a comment:

• YellowChevy
    replied
    Hmmm... that is so nasty cravings that really happens when stressed, you seek things that will comfort you. But still you must learn to crave for healthy foods just to be healthy safe.

Leave a comment:

• KayDoubleU
    replied
    When I'm stressed, I automatically crave certain foods - especially salty and spicy food. But for the most part I usually just sleep. Stress usually gives me horrible migraines and sleep seems to help.

Leave a comment:

• YellowChevy
    replied
    True! Sleeping off what stressed you will not make it get away but just rather a temporary relief and you can go back again once you're awake again and the cycle remains. No good really,

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    replied
    Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

Great outlet there sybertanne! I'd rather prefer that than just sleeping out what made me stress.
    Sleeping also helps but you're not gonna be able to do what you're supposed to do in the first place which can lead to another stress. πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• YellowChevy
    replied
    Originally posted by sybertanne View Post
    Well, for me, the cheapest and healthiest way to manage stress is LISTENING TO MUSIC. This has been my outlet for years and it really is effective for me. I choose to listen to the songs that fits my mood and after a while I feel better. 😊
    Great outlet there sybertanne! I'd rather prefer that than just sleeping out what made me stress.

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    replied
    Well, for me, the cheapest and healthiest way to manage stress is LISTENING TO MUSIC. This has been my outlet for years and it really is effective for me. I choose to listen to the songs that fits my mood and after a while I feel better. 😊

Leave a comment:

• Funky.Troy
    replied
    YellowChevy Thanks. I know. Maybe I should do meditation seriously. To help me with the breathing too and calming my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Funky.Troy
    replied
    I listen to music. Calms my nerves most of the times.

Leave a comment:

• Funky.Troy
    replied
    mircalla and Linzz Thank you so much for the concern. I need to make time and not say if I have time. I once told my husband that hugging him gives me peace that's why he sees to it that I get a hug everytime I am stressed out.

Leave a comment:

• mircalla
    replied
    I panic for a while when i'm stressed, but then I make myself concentrate on something that will distract me from my nervousness.

Leave a comment:

• mircalla
    replied
    Yep, I agree with Linzz, you should do something about it. Nothing to be very alarmed about but still, go see someone.

Leave a comment:

• Linzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
    I hyperventilate when I'm stressed. I sometimes end up in ER. I think really need to get a professional help. I might have an anxiety disorder or something.
    You should do something about it. I mean, being stressed is normal for all but not being able to do something about it is a different story. Each should be able to do something that could divert or relieve their stress despite how much it affects them. Like me, I do lots of stuff just to remind me that the "source of stress" is not the only thing in this world. Traveling is a good start. If that's too much (if money concerns are a bum), you can start by doing your hobbies on your free time - not free day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X