What do you do/study?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do/study?

I am a mom of two kids. I used to work in the Business process outsourcing (BPO) industry for more than ten years. I quit 2 years ago and decided to have a homebased job. I can say that I made a good choice. I like what I'm doing, plus I get to choose what type of work (and time) I am comfortable with. I can't say that it's paying good yet since I just started last year. But I am contented and happy. How about you? What's your current job? Do you like it? Or are you a student? What are you studying?

I'm currently working as a staff nurse in a hospital near my home. I also ventured in a homebased job for five months before I started working in a hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      I'm currently working as a staff nurse in a hospital near my home. I also ventured in a homebased job for five months before I started working in a hospital.
      I always admire people who are working unselfishly to give their services and care for other people. You are definitely making at least one person smile everyday. And that's more than the takehome pay reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

I always admire people who are working unselfishly to give their services and care for other people. You are definitely making at least one person smile everyday. And that's more than the takehome pay reward.
        WOW THANK YOU!!! Before I have decided to finally apply and work as a staff nurse, I had to rethink everything and it made me realized that I am not doing this for the salary but rather for the service I will yield and the experiences I will be able to gain

Comment

I was a business career professional for over 20 years So, that makes me a bit older than most of you guys. However, age is not a factor being a fan to some celebrities and entertainment indulgences.I am a widow with one child. He's now a graduating ComSci student in a month's time and I am so very happy having raised a dutiful and loving young man who will soon embark into his professional career. I am currently doing online work as a freelance writer and business consultant. Although I am a career professional, I love writing the most and have written several published articles online.

Comment

YellowChevy That's quite an achievement. Good job!

Comment

Still a student at the same time studying and also I want to have skills in freelancing that's why I always read in google to adapt things or skills so that I can have a client or a virtual job. I have few online earning websites that actually pays and its legit though I only received small amount of money that's why I want to be a freelancer to have a certain skills. Also the reason is why I want to be a freelance is because of my older brother I was inspired of his work of being a freelance though our fields of freelancing are not the same he's a graphic designer and I am in data entry jobs. Being a student and a freelance is quite different, school is much harder because the things you need to learn is a fast pace not like a freelance you have the control of your time to learn.

Comment

urawa123 As long as you're eager and determined to learn, you'll be okay. And maintain a good attitude too. But my advise, finish your degree first. You can do part-time doing freelancing while studying. Data entry is quite easy although tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                  urawa123 As long as you're eager and determined to learn, you'll be okay. And maintain a good attitude too. But my advise, finish your degree first. You can do part-time doing freelancing while studying. Data entry is quite easy although tedious.
                  Funky.Troy yes and thanks for the advice I do both do studying while doing a part time freelance though it's really hard at first to attract clients specially if your skills is not enough though I can still manage.

Comment

Working...
                  X