No announcement yet.

Favorite sports to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funky.Troy : It just simply means, "I love Japan so I worked hard on studying their language and culture in order for me to get a job."
    Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
    Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
    I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

• Funky.Troy
      Funky.Troy commented
      Editing a comment
      Way to go! Good job Linzz.

• Linzz
      Linzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Gee... Thanks! haha

it looks really beautiful, Linzz! What does it mean?

Comment

• Linzz
      Linzz commented
      Editing a comment
      I already wrote what it meant on my reply above yours.

Originally posted by Linzz View Post
    Funky.Troy : I'll see you on Olympics! hahaha Cherry blossom are beautiful as people say they area. Too bad it only lasts for a week in full bloom.

mircalla : 日本が好きで、、仕事をしに行くため、言葉も文化も一所懸命勉強してきましたが、学んだことはまだまだだと 気付いてしまいました。
    Should be enough. lol
    lol you should make some videos about teaching Japanese.. I bet all of us here will see them!

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
      lol you should make some videos about teaching Japanese.. I bet all of us here will see them!
      But with my lazy personality, I doubt I can. lol
      I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Linzz oh don't be mean with yourself lol

Comment

Linzz oh don't be mean with yourself lol
          Actually, a lot have been requesting tutorials from me and I am always, "I'm lazy." to everyone. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post

Actually, a lot have been requesting tutorials from me and I am always, "I'm lazy." to everyone. lol
            you can always make them without much hazzle.. much people do them and just record their voice!

Comment

you can always make them without much hazzle.. much people do them and just record their voice!
              Well, I need to put more effort into editing stuff massively that I'm not even sure my computer can hold on anymore.

Comment

Though a handicap, I love to jog. I enjoy jogging even before when I haven't have my disease. I'd go on parks and hike on hills whenever I can. I have been to some of the best beautiful high places and travelled islands from north to south here in my country even before I got crippled. Thus, I'd really can say, the Philippines is really worth your idea of nature, people and the great outdoors.

Thus, if you have some queries about the Philippines and how to get to places in here, just post me a message or comments and I love to help answer them.
                Last edited by YellowChevy; 02-09-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Linzz maybe it's time to switch computers

Comment

I love Soccer, I`ve been playing soccer for over 10 years now

Comment

I like playing basketball because it improves your health and also provide teamwork in the game I like sports that have cooperation and teamwork.

Comment

I used to enjoy playing lawn tennis back in my college years. I also like playing table tennis as well as badminton.

Comment

I love to play Soccer, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Chess, Table Tennis, and Carrom. Nowadays, I can't muster enough energy and stamina to run around the field for long hours, so soccer, cricket, and lawn tennis are out of the list. I still try to play Futsal whenever I find time.

Comment

One of my favorite sports that I usually play is basketball since it was really famous here in my town there are a lot of small competitions here when it comes to basketball that's why many of young people likes to play basketball not only for competitions but also having fun together with other people. Also when it comes to basketball every town that has a festival or celebration they promote sports for people who whats to join. Basketball is a great sport to have interact with other people.

In basketball I get exercise mentally and physically though I stop playing it when I got in college but still if I have my spare time I always try to play basketball to get exercise specially my legs or stamina I need to run fast. Hehe

Comment

Working...
                            X