Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Dare Walk Across The Highest Glass Bridge in the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Dare Walk Across The Highest Glass Bridge in the World?

IMAGE LINK - https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s02...0_master.0.jpg

Located in Zhangjiajie, Hunan Province. The bridge was suspended between the towering rock cliffs in the area and one can view its magnificent landscape in 360 degrees experience. If you're looking for one thrill adventure, this is the place to be.

Watch how it is to be in the bridge:
    Last edited by YellowChevy; 01-02-2017, 04:15 AM.

No way! Terrified of heights!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post
      No way! Terrified of heights!
      Maybe I can but I might not walk casually and need to hang on to rails or possibly do what someone in the video did....crawl!

Comment

Holy Cow! I love it!

Comment

I've seen so many videos of it. I think if I was already there I would do it but I would have to be a little drunk to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
            I've seen so many videos of it. I think if I was already there I would do it but I would have to be a little drunk to do it.
            hahaha... You'll never get to it then for you will be arrested before you can even climb up there. Drunk visitors are not allowed.

Comment

I like the ground, ground is good, ground is safe. I stay on ground.

Comment

I probably can. I'm not afraid of heights but if it's that high, maybe like you YellowChevy there's gonna be some crawling involved. With my eyes closed. . But I'd still do it. You can't make me ride a crazy roller coaster though.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                  I probably can. I'm not afraid of heights but if it's that high, maybe like you YellowChevy there's gonna be some crawling involved. With my eyes closed. . But I'd still do it. You can't make me ride a crazy roller coaster though.
                  For me, what will drive me probably to try it was the scenery and not really the heights? What would make you appreciate what's down there when there's lots of beauties in nature you can see up and beyond. Those things are not what you can see and experience everyday so SEIZE it!.

Comment

YellowChevy I like your perspective. You seem to view things broadly and come up with something positive about it. Good spirit. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                      YellowChevy I like your perspective. You seem to view things broadly and come up with something positive about it. Good spirit. Keep it up!
                      I tried to keep it that way to keep me positively going. I hate the gloomy side of life and just wanted to smile and laugh out negatives.

Comment

• Funky.Troy
                        Funky.Troy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do you have a blog about positivity? I like reading inspirational quotes or articles. Puts me in a good mood all day.

I started this thread: Lifehacks & Inspirations here in this forum. Subscribe to it and it'll give you some insights not only from me but other as well here in Fans Chats. Post some of your thoughts too so we all can be inspired also.

Comment

The question is, "why not?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyriel View Post
                          The question is, "why not?"
                          Oh sure you can Tyriel. In fact anybody can. Practice, 'mind over matter.'

Comment

YellowChevy Actually, I am also afraid of heights. But it is not every day you see a bridge made out of glass.. so yeah.. why not.. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X