No announcement yet.

What countries are in your bucket list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What countries are in your bucket list?

I like to see old castles so France, Ireland and Germany are in my mind. Greece is everyone's dream destination. Santorini is captivating but I like to see the Parthenon and other historic buildings in the Acropolis. Oh I like to go to New Zealand too and see Bag End up close and personal. I like ancient and historical structures a lot so the Colosseum in Italy would be nice to see. Like Greece, Italy is along the Mediterranean coastline so expect beautiful view. Amalfi Coast is like Santorini. Not to mention Venice, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Pantheon. And since I'm a Catholic, would love to hear mass at St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City. The temples in Cambodia are calling me too. These structures are feast not just for the eyes but for the spirit too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	italy-leaning-tower-of-pisa.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	15005Click image for larger version

Name:	hunyad-castle.jpg
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	15006Click image for larger version

Name:	hobbiton-movie-set-4.jpg
Size:	335.6 KB
ID:	15007Click image for larger version

Name:	300559_Viator_Shutterstock_167340.jpg
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	15008Click image for larger version

Name:	Cambodia-AngkorWat-iStock_000014248472Small.jpg
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	15009

Nice photos. I do not have a bucket list but I do want to be able to travel to as many places/countries that I could in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post
      Nice photos. I do not have a bucket list but I do want to be able to travel to as many places/countries that I could in my lifetime.
      I'd say GO! Travelling gives me an all-time high that is undescribable. It is tiring and expensive. But the wonderful feeling and memories will stay with you forever.

Comment

If you can believe it, my bucket list includes all the countries and regions in the world. In that aspect, you may say that I don't have a bucket list at all, or one of the most comprehensive lists in the trade. Heck it doesn't matter since I've traveled barely 1/4th of the world, and I've got half my life to boot. Among the ones you have mentioned, I've only been to Ireland and New Zealand. The rest are definitely on my extensive bucket list.

Comment

Working...
        X