No announcement yet.

Best travel deal apps or sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QueenYoora you are moving? nice! where are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
      QueenYoora you are moving? nice! where are you going?
      If there are no delays, by early 2018, I'll be moving to Europe! Where are you from?

Comment

QueenYoora amazing! to which place in Europe? I am from Honduras!

Comment

QueenYoora amazing! to which place in Europe? I am from Honduras!
          I'm planning to migrate in United Kingdom and work there as soon as possible, preferably next year! Honduras? That's really nice! How's the current weather there?

Comment

QueenYoora : What is there in Europe? My friends always talks about Europe and how they wanted to go there but except for some good and cool building structures, I can't think of anything else.
            Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
            Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
            I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post
              QueenYoora : What is there in Europe? My friends always talks about Europe and how they wanted to go there but except for some good and cool building structures, I can't think of anything else.
              Depends on the place you are going! Some have beautiful beaches and other have amazing foods. Every city has its own charm!

Comment

Depends on the place you are going! Some have beautiful beaches and other have amazing foods. Every city has its own charm!
                That sounds so nice!!! I am actually being tempted to visit some countries in South America. I want to experience the culture and the food!! Hehe

Comment

The country where I originally lived in has a lot of beaches on where I can go any time I want depends on my mood (and yes, all throughout the year) so beaches and water-places are kind of like.... doesn't interest me anymore unless it's a waterfall where I can climb at the top. lol
                  Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                  Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                  I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

I feel like there’s no shortage of travel apps cluttering up the Android and Apple marketplaces these days and that’s a problem, as most of them are terrible. Sorting out useless ones from those worth installing is not the most fun you’ll ever have with your smartphone. As a journey I used and use this company for different destinations https://www.onholidays.com.au/noosa-holiday-houses/ If you’ve got a trip coming up, rather than wasting a week of your life downloading useless junk, start doing your own research and look for great travel apps.

Comment

Working...
                    X