Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prefer to Travel Alone? With Friends? With Family? With Lover?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefer to Travel Alone? With Friends? With Family? With Lover?

I personally prefer to travel alone. I'm not quite good at planning stuff, which makes the entire journey all the more interesting. When you are alone, you can easily mingle with different people from various groups rather than trying to entertain your own friends/family. There are several mobile apps that can help you facilitate the same, but no joy is compared to physically approaching an individual or getting approached for that matter. What do you prefer? Family, friends, spouse, or your own self?
    Attached Files

For my experience I prefer going with my relatives or family I guess am not good at going alone because am not good at going solo flight. Hehehe but anyways I like to go other places with my family or relatives because they always comfort me when going to other places specially my aunt she always ask to me if I am hungry or whatever makes me happy that's why I always stick to my aunt the one who always support my needs

And here are some because way back when we where still in Marilog. Though the picture is only me but I was referring to the background. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post
      For my experience I prefer going with my relatives or family I guess am not good at going alone because am not good at going solo flight. Hehehe but anyways I like to go other places with my family or relatives because they always comfort me when going to other places specially my aunt she always ask to me if I am hungry or whatever makes me happy that's why I always stick to my aunt the one who always support my needs

And here are some because way back when we where still in Marilog. Though the picture is only me but I was referring to the background. Hahaha
      Marilog in the Philippines right? I've yet to visit that country since it is definitely on my bucket list!

Comment

• urawa123
        urawa123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Marilog bro is like Baguio though Baguio is more colder place than Marilog but less expense to that place and if your referring to lonely journey this is a great place for you to bond your self because it's really a nice place with a freshly air

I prefer to travel alone as well. But there are also times that I like traveling with family and friends just like for an outing in the beach.

Comment

Agreed. I used to despise traveling with family in my adolescent years, but now, I enjoy it even. Friends are always welcome and loneliness is definitely the best part of travel.

Comment

Working...
        X