Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best things to do when travelling?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best things to do when travelling?

if only allowed to choose one, eating or interacting with locals or photographing? Which one you think is the best when travelling.

If I could just choose one, I'd have to say eating is the best part of traveling! I love trying the local food anywhere I go!

Comment

Yeah, eating is definitely the most important part when traveling. I think most people will agree with this.

Comment

Some people might think photography though. I have a few friends who are super into taking pictures, everywhere they go, especially when on vacation!

Comment

I really love to interact with the people. Know about their culture, their way to live, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Royleeyy View Post
            if only allowed to choose one, eating or interacting with locals or photographing? Which one you think is the best when travelling.
            Definitely eating! I love all types of different foods from around the world.

Comment

Eating and going to the local places! You need to go see where the locals go and what they eat to really feel the country's essence!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsok View Post
                I really love to interact with the people. Know about their culture, their way to live, etc.
                I agree to Tsok here.

I love meeting new people in my travels. Especially when I am alone. It's actually easier for me to talk to strangers within the hotel or hostel I am staying with and also with the locals.

Though meeting new people, you gain different kinds of views in life. And you would be able to find new future friends too just like how I did!
                Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

PHOTOGRAPHY!!! Definetly photography! I love it and every thing about it! I love to take pictures where ever I go, if only I had more time when I do go places.

Comment

Better smoking weed while travelling it's the best choice to do in every travelling but some countries don't allow weed so better choose the place where weed is legal like California or other countries that allow weed. So in every journey is a high journey

Comment

Definitely photography and interacting with the locals! I love experiencing different cultures first hand because it's something money can't buy! Hehe

Comment

Admiring the environment if it's an option! While traveling, I don't usually indulge in photography or care much about eating. Eating is a part of survival for me. Interacting with locals constitutes a major part of traveling in that sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X