Which countries have you visited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which countries have you visited?

I am wondering how many countries have you visited?

I live in Greece and I have travel for holidays to: FYROM, Serbia, Germany and France.

As part of my job: Chile, Peru, Equador, Colombia, Venezuela, Panama, USA (Miami), a lot of Caribbean islands and Spain. On the most of these countries I stayed only for some hours. But on Aruba (Caribbean), I stayed there for a week after I finished my job and it was really great but not the kind of holidays I like.

Also I went to Italy to watch my football team match against Udinese.

What about you?

I live in the U.S., and have been to Canada several times, Mexico once. I've also traveled overseas to England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, Norway, and Germany. I love traveling but don't make enough money to do much traveling right now!

Comment

Yeap, money is an issue for sure! Also the free time

Comment

I live in Australia. The only other country I've ever been to was the USA and I loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post
          I live in Australia. The only other country I've ever been to was the USA and I loved it!
          What part of the US did you visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ressa View Post

What part of the US did you visit?
            Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, the Grand Canyon and Hawaii. It was only for a couple of weeks. I'll have to get back there sometime for longer and see more!

Comment

That's a lot for just a few weeks! I've never seen the Grand Canyon or been to Hawaii, but I've been to Vegas, LA and San Francisco and loved them all!

Comment

That's a lot for just a few weeks! I've never seen the Grand Canyon or been to Hawaii, but I've been to Vegas, LA and San Francisco and loved them all!
                Yeah it was a quickie couple of days in each organized tour thing. Flying over the Canyon in a tiny charter plane was scary but good fun and Hawaii was just beautiful.

Comment

I live in Serbia, and I traveled to the countries that are close to my country: Bosina, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia

Comment

I am sorry Dimitrije but Macedonia is a Greek region (notrhen part of Greece). The country you talk about is Skopja or at least FYROM.
                    Where do you live in Serbia?

Comment

You have traveled a lot! I live in Honduras which is in Central America so I have gone to El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico, US, Domenican Republic and China. I'm planning and hopefully I would be able to return to Asia this 2017!

Comment

I live in the U.S., and have been to Canada several times, Mexico once. I've also traveled overseas to England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, Norway, and Germany. I love traveling but don't make enough money to do much traveling right now!
                        They all sound great but if I had to pick just one of those I'd like to visit Norway in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrije View Post
                          I live in Serbia, and I traveled to the countries that are close to my country: Bosina, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia
                          me too, only I live in Croatia and travel to Serbia, Bosnia, etc. I've been to Italy also, which is close to Croatia.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsok View Post
                            I am sorry Dimitrije but Macedonia is a Greek region (notrhen part of Greece). The country you talk about is Skopja or at least FYROM.
                            Where do you live in Serbia?
                            He meant the Republic of Macedonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

Comment

In contrast to Tsok, I don't travel by countries (although I have visited Singapore because of a job).

In my case, I travel by places. By which, I travel around my own country and now, I am currently working in Japan which enables me to go around Japan as much as I could (as free time permits me). I have visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Fukuoka and planning to step into Nara or Nikko as my next destination.

Although I don't really know where I will be going after I am done exploring Japan. I doubt it would be sooner though since there are still some places I wish to go.
                              Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                              Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                              I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Working...
                              X