Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigBoss
    replied
    I've already visited several different countries like Germany, Croatia, Romania, Austria, France and I want to visit Italy. I want to go to this country of passionate people, bright contrasts and delicious food. I'm already planning on going there, but before that I want to learn Italian, just a little, to speak to Italian people and feel comfortable in a foreign country. I studied Italian at school, but it didn't give good results and I didn't like submission of information so I chose Italian language scool in Sanremo http://fda-sanremo.com/ I like the way the lessons go and I can see the growth now.

Leave a comment:

• Georgemcoy
    replied
    I have visited Thailand, USA etc..

Leave a comment:

• QueenYoora
    replied
    Ive been to the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Thailand Been wanting to visit the USA and South Korea too!

Leave a comment:

• hannakicksbutt
    replied
    I live in the USA and I have never been to another country. I am very interested in traveling to a different country though. I hope to have the opportunity at some point in my life.

Leave a comment:

• Linzz
    replied
    In contrast to Tsok, I don't travel by countries (although I have visited Singapore because of a job).

In my case, I travel by places. By which, I travel around my own country and now, I am currently working in Japan which enables me to go around Japan as much as I could (as free time permits me). I have visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Fukuoka and planning to step into Nara or Nikko as my next destination.

Although I don't really know where I will be going after I am done exploring Japan. I doubt it would be sooner though since there are still some places I wish to go.

Leave a comment:

• mircalla
    replied
    Originally posted by Tsok View Post
    I am sorry Dimitrije but Macedonia is a Greek region (notrhen part of Greece). The country you talk about is Skopja or at least FYROM.
    Where do you live in Serbia?
    He meant the Republic of Macedonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

Leave a comment:

• mircalla
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimitrije View Post
    I live in Serbia, and I traveled to the countries that are close to my country: Bosina, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia
    me too, only I live in Croatia and travel to Serbia, Bosnia, etc. I've been to Italy also, which is close to Croatia.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley C
    replied
    Originally posted by Ressa View Post
    I live in the U.S., and have been to Canada several times, Mexico once. I've also traveled overseas to England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, Norway, and Germany. I love traveling but don't make enough money to do much traveling right now!
    They all sound great but if I had to pick just one of those I'd like to visit Norway in the future.

Leave a comment:

• chibicano
    replied
    You have traveled a lot! I live in Honduras which is in Central America so I have gone to El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico, US, Domenican Republic and China. I'm planning and hopefully I would be able to return to Asia this 2017!

Leave a comment:

• Tsok
    replied
    I am sorry Dimitrije but Macedonia is a Greek region (notrhen part of Greece). The country you talk about is Skopja or at least FYROM.
    Where do you live in Serbia?

Leave a comment:

• Dimitrije
    replied
    I live in Serbia, and I traveled to the countries that are close to my country: Bosina, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia

Leave a comment:

• Ashley C
    replied
    That's a lot for just a few weeks! I've never seen the Grand Canyon or been to Hawaii, but I've been to Vegas, LA and San Francisco and loved them all!
    Yeah it was a quickie couple of days in each organized tour thing. Flying over the Canyon in a tiny charter plane was scary but good fun and Hawaii was just beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Ressa
    replied
    That's a lot for just a few weeks! I've never seen the Grand Canyon or been to Hawaii, but I've been to Vegas, LA and San Francisco and loved them all!

Leave a comment:

• Ashley C
    replied

What part of the US did you visit?
    Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, the Grand Canyon and Hawaii. It was only for a couple of weeks. I'll have to get back there sometime for longer and see more!

Leave a comment:

• Ressa
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashley C View Post
    I live in Australia. The only other country I've ever been to was the USA and I loved it!
    What part of the US did you visit?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X